Would you guys (and the rest of the lol community) be interested?

So do you think people would watch videos of my ranked team make the climb to a reasonably high elo? I believe we are very good and have been playing together for a while, but would anyone want to see the climb from the bottom? Maybe just the really good games (whether we win or lose)? Should I also record skype, just do commentaries, or put some music in the videos? Is this a good idea or would it just be a total flop? Some feedback would be appreciated along with suggestions for the style of the videos, thank you in advance.

Please excuse any typos that I missed, iPhone too strong.

Deleted
    Yeah I would be really interested in seeing this. Me and 4 friends are thinking of making a full 5v5 and am interested in seeing what it takes. It might be best not showing the full games or just speeding away the more dull parts and getting to the parts with nice coordination/good ganks/team fights or whatever. But yeah I would love to see this

It takes good communication and the ability to make decent decisions. Also a big plus is knowing how to play all roles and how to counter other champs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love watching LoL stuff, always interested. Myself, still climbing the way to 30 and working on strategies, counters, etc.

Most likely not sorry, its nothing personally, im just not watching much vids/streams about lol in general, so i dont think i would really follow those either, maybe checking out one or two fo them avery now and then, but not regulary.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll start recording soon and putting these up, i'll make a post here when we do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twoboxdan View Post
    Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll start recording soon and putting these up, i'll make a post here when we do.
    Try get Skype/Vent/Teamspeak for it. Will make it so much better.