Can I get into Beta right now if I pre-order ?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but can I get into the GW2 beta right now if I pre-order the game ? It says I can on the order page but then again it's not very clear by what it means by access . Kind of like all the people who thought they would get into the MOP beta right away only to have to wait weeks to actually get in .

Deleted
    You don't get beta access from pre-orders.
    If you pre-purchase however, you would get access to all remaining Beta Weekend Events.

Beta weekend just ended. There will not be one for a few weeks, but you will get into that one if you PRE-PURCHASE not order.

The beta weekend ended last night, But if you pre purchase now you can get into the next beta weekend and all of the ones following that. There is no official date on when the next weekend will be but they have said there will be at least one a month.

Deleted
    beta's over

but you will get a beta key for the next event

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 03:48 AM ----------

d'oh

bonkers

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get into the Beta Weekend Events by "pre-purchasing," not just pre-ordering, when they are held but I don't think there are any guarantees on getting into the ongoing Beta testing. If its still even ongoing that is.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Lame i'll just wait till the game comes out...thanks for the answers ...also I meant pre-purchase