Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

MoP Dungeon Armor Sets, Upcoming Beta Build, End of D3 Beta, Curse Weekly Roundup

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Dungeon Armor Sets
    Today we're continuing the armor sets preview with the Mists of Pandaria dungeon sets! Those armor models will be used on the rare gear you get in 5-man and heroic instances and they will most likely be the armor your characters will wear for a while before you actually clear raids and gear up! It's also a very nice opportunity to try something new on the website!

New website feature - Image Gallery I'm giving another try at the whole image gallery thing! Clicking an image in this post will bring you to a very nice gallery that will let you browse through pictures easily.

• You can click the top right icon for a very fancy full screen mode.
    • The original picture in full resolution is still available through the "Original" link at the bottom right.
    • Using your left/right arrows keys to navigate between pictures should work, if you don't like clicking.
    • It should work fairly well, but don't hesitate to post bugs in comments.

And because I know you're going to ask. No mail dungeon set for the moment in the game files.

Next Beta Build will add Mogu'shan Palace and Shado-pan Monastery to the game
    According to Zarhym's recent tweet, the next beta build will be released very soon and will raise the level cap and add two more dungeons to the beta: Mogu'shan Palace and Shado-pan Monastery.

Diablo 3 Beta End
    The Diablo 3 Beta ended/ends today at 03:00AM PDT. If you can read this, you're probably already too late to play one last time and you will have to wait for the May 15th release before you can try the game again! I'm sure you're already aware of it by now, but we'll be covering all your Diablo needs at Diablofans!

Curse Weekly Roundup

Aww. No autobiography? I asked so nicely on Twitter Boubouille :P

Anyway, nice amount of stuff for the amount of Blue posts we saw!

Edit: Also YES. Keep the damn image gallery. You could remove 99% of the site. If you kept the gallery mode I would be happier than ever.

Deleted
    I love that plate dungeon set, Blizzard have made some nice sets for this expansion.

Is that the rejected ironman suit or somethin?

Wow, the cloth set is really cool. Too bad it doesn't make up for the plate and leather set. I haven't really found much of the mop gear very appealing. They are relatively high res, but the art is just so plain or ugly for the most part.
    Also, the Diablo thing just seemed like clips of cinematics and trailers they already released. I love you blizz, but come on.

awesome plate set.

wow cloth helm looks a bit like prince whathion hat. so armor is suppose to be asian like right. so cloth is like a seer or something, leather has a resemblance to a boar i think cause of the stone tusks but whats plate suppose to resemble? never seen anything similar to that from asian art or classic war armor museums.

Transformers plate set!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I HATE the image gallery! I can't open the images in a new tab and it's annoying as piss when it brings up the whole theatre mode.

Please change it back. Or add an option to accounts to disable it.

Gorgeus plate set, I'm slightly baffled by the troll tusks on the leather set.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

How sad is it that the Blue quality Plate dungeon sets look MUCH better than the Challenge mod set for warrior?
    /shrug I LIKE'EM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't be bothered to play the beta this week, Tera is launching

Pico looks strangely cute today, usually not that into her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the Cloth set.

WTB mail set.

Got some time left TO THE BETA!!

Jesus Christ, those sets are pure garbage.

I find myself caring less and less about any MoP news that comes up, and that is a very good thing.

Whats up mortal kombat , Scorpion win, fatallity

The plate set looks really nice imo, the leather set on the other hand just looks ugly :/
    Thank god I'm a Druid.

And I also dislike the new gallery, change it back or give us the option to disable it, pleaaaaase
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    Plate set is awesome and shoulders have Chinese armor feel to them, win win win

Didn't like the leather and the cloth was Mummy style...which would have made more sense for Cataclysm..(Uldum)..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2012-05-01 at 07:44 AM.