Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    aaannnndddd, warlocks got turbans!

Deleted
    WHY DO THEY/YOU ALWAYS FUCKING SHOW MAIL/HUNTER GEAR LAST!?!??! Even in the fucking weapons crap picture links last week you left out the fucking ranged weapons? Sorry for the caps and swearing, but what gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat dark blue plate set, getting it for my warr, don't care if its spirit healer gear or whatever.

I really like this xpac - the asian style may be not for everyone and you may argue about the "we want asian players to join wow and expand in china", but I have to say I'm happy about the style/art so far etc.

It's FINALLY something different. Not another WOTLK, Cata etc. style - something completely different and unique, like outland was back in the vanilla days. And no more 08/15 dragons :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the iron man.

Pico looks better this week than in the past for some reason.

What the fuck is this shit. I finally get into the D3 beta and now it's ended.

Why God, why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamial View Post
    WHY DO THEY/YOU ALWAYS FUCKING SHOW MAIL/HUNTER GEAR LAST!?!??! Even in the fucking weapons crap picture links last week you left out the fucking ranged weapons? Sorry for the caps and swearing, but what gives?
    I'm sure they show things as soon as they can - it might not be in the beta files yet, it might be unfinished, broken or just partially missing or any other scenario that would mean a preview would be undesireable.

Plate set mask =Jason Voorhees hockey mask

best dungeon set ever! (plate set).

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, like in Cata we get a perfectly fine cloth hat ruined by a totally obscuring facewrap. I had to wear that thing for most of Cata due to bad luck and I envision having my face covered again for most of an expansion. It better not be, cause I like wearing hats on my char.

Loving the gallery.
    If there's an image that particulary jumps out to you, you can still open it in a new tab and zoom it and all that fanzy stuff, but you don't have to do that with every single picture. Keep it pwease!

Great work on the gallery! This has been my #1 request to see implemented on MMO-Champ and it looks great! Keep up the great work, Boub!

Pico I love you.

Plate looks awesome as usual, rest looks crap as usual.

Absolutely love the plate set.

Oh yeah and go Pico!

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^^

Poster above clearly a virgin lol

How can anyone love a terrible ginger akward presenter....boggles the mind!

Infracted; no need to flame.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-05-01 at 05:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't like the image gallery, BUT it's totally ignorable...

For all the kids from the 3-buttons-mouse era out there, just try right clicking the image and selecting open in a new tab.
    And don't come telling me you already did but it's annoying and bla bla bla, that's just lazy.

The plate set is imba, but the cloth set ... it looks like it is missing bump mapping or displacement mapping or whatever texture. Lot's of details on texture that don't click with the 10 polygon model. Maybe it's just the sample renders that are lacking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm slightly disappointed that the armor sets aren't as Eastern Asian as I had expected (yet)... I hope this is remedied.
    *edit* And I'm mostly referring to the cloth pieces

I love the gallery mode, always wondered why it wasn't used.