Deleted

moneymaking with skinning

What place is the best to farm leather for money? Rogue btw

ty in advance

Best moneymaking with skinning is mining.

Best place

well theres 3 in my memory

theres the pale roost in deepholm that litterally has tons of half dead dragons that fall from the sky that drops nice g and can get dragonscales and leather

There is also the molten front with all the spiders if you are lucky most of them will be dead so you can just hoover up all the corpses

I would also say tolborad spiders if the dailiy is the killing the spider one but i dont think anyone does those anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Best moneymaking with skinning is mining.
    thanks for your constructive post.. postwhore.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Best place

well theres 3 in my memory

theres the pale roost in deepholm that litterally has tons of half dead dragons that fall from the sky that drops nice g and can get dragonscales and leather

There is also the molten front with all the spiders if you are lucky most of them will be dead so you can just hoover up all the corpses

I would also say tolborad spiders if the dailiy is the killing the spider one but i dont think anyone does those anymore
    thanks for your response. Yeah alot of people do TB but they only give savage, which is 80G a stack, Dragonscales are 150 Do i need to complete some quests to get the dragons to fall down? There are no halfdead dragons :s

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    thanks for your constructive post.. postwhore.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 01:56 PM ----------

thanks for your response. Yeah alot of people do TB but they only give savage, which is 80G a stack, Dragonscales are 150 Do i need to complete some quests to get the dragons to fall down? There are no halfdead dragons :s
    You will need to have done the deepholm questchain but i would advise that you have already done it cause you will want to get the therazane rep for your shoulder enchants once you have done the quest chain the dragons (which are elite btw) will continue to fall from the sky nearly dead and it only takes a few shots to kill them they have a great droprate for dragonscales and is a favourite spot for skinners

Told barad either the spiders or the crocs. If you can find a time when there are people their questing but not skinning you can just run around skinning them as fast as you can end up with stacks of leather in no time. If you want dragonscales try Twilight Highlands near the shore West of the main alliance base there.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    mining with skinning isnt a bad combo, as where there are critters to skin, there are nodes to mine. to the op point though, Combo pretty much hit the best locations.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

The Obsidian Forest area of Twilight Highlands is decent as well. The dragonkin seem to respawn pretty quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    You will need to have done the deepholm questchain but i would advise that you have already done it cause you will want to get the therazane rep for your shoulder enchants once you have done the quest chain the dragons (which are elite btw) will continue to fall from the sky nearly dead and it only takes a few shots to kill them they have a great droprate for dragonscales and is a favourite spot for skinners
    thanks alot, will get straight at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    The single best place, bar none is the Pale Roost in Northern Deepholm. Like Combooticus said, half dead dragons will quite literally fall out of the sky all around you and sit there stunned on the ground waiting for you to 2-3 shot them. They all are elite too so they will drop about 75s~1g25s a piece, have a higher chance of dropping greens than your typical, non-elite mob, plus they can drop dragon scales as well as leather. Depending on what leg patches are going for on your realm/faction AH you can eaily make a 1000g in short order.

Also, LWers that leveled fast may remember this. In deepholm there are packs (about 7 or 8 per pack) of very low health bats . All are aggro chained together. You could tag one and they'd all make a bee line for you, one or maybe two swipes in cat form would kill all of them and since they were level 83 they only dropped full pieces of leather and sometimes bloated stomachs, not scrapes .At any given time there were maybe 5 or 6 packs flying around and they respawned incredibly fast. You could farm up a a stack of HEAVY savage leather in a few mins and during the first couple weeks of Cata a full stack of Heavy savage went for easily 1k gold. Blizzard put the kibosh on that after just a few weeks, but not before I and some other fast levelers made a boat load of gold.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect