Any Full Sail University grads?

Was just wondering if there are any Full Sail grads/students lurking around here.
    Interested in going to a school for graphic design, and full sail seems alright even though its not regionally accredited, and its a for-profit university.
    I've heard a lot of bad things about FS though, about how apparently a lot of the teachers " dont know crap"? etc etc and how its a waste of money, just curious to see what people on here think of FSU, if you went, glad/disappointed you went things like that. Also alternate graphic design universities.

Deleted
    If it is not accredited do not expect employers to take you seriously.

I did, though I went for my Masters in Game Design & Production so I can't comment on their Bachelors setup. Their Masters level stuff was very good, all of our instructors had decades in the industry and were still tapped in through contacts. I left there with a bunch of industry contacts (by going to GDC and doing classwork remotely), great recommendations from my instructors and colleagues, an internship for work credit, and a great thesis that all of my interviews wanted to talk about. I ended up getting a job at my target company a couple of months later (slow interview process, but it's a big AAA studio so that's expected).

I got out of it what I put in.

Again, though, I only did the Masters level and have no experience with their undergraduate work.
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane