I have thought about World PVP with the removal of have group will travel it might make World PVP happen more often, but if Blizzard wanted to try an d push it to the max.
1. Have honorable kills give 3 times more honor than in BGs. Why? their is no bonus honor at the end of the battle.
2. Have players be lootable. Have them have a loot table equal to a humanoid of their level. So you kill a 85 get 30sp, maybe some cloth and a random item.
3. If you kill town guards same deal loot them for stuff (same as a player). Bring back named / faction leader having cool stuff. What is wrong if you kill Hellscream and you have a small chance of looting an epic PVP ax?
4. Get bonus maybe if you kill some one higher than you in terms of ilevel or if you killed 25 guys in a row get more honor (killing spree).
5. Have few guards at small towns and maybe even have certain cities have guards that will only protect the vendors and themselves.
6. Have World PVP dailies. Like for example raid on Barrens kill 10 elite guards for x gold and x honor.
Do you guys think these are ways to help World PVP? Would this encourage World PVP?