Horde Holy/Prot Paladin Looking for Guild

I am looking for a raiding guild that has a schedule similar to my own. Currently, every recruiting guild I see has the usual early evening hours or are so laid-back the raids never actually happen.

My available hours are
    7p - 11p M-Th
    10a - 8p Sat
    10a - 11p Sun
    All times EST.

I am most interested in guilds that raid 2-3 days a week between 2 and 5 hours each night. I have no real preference between 10 and 25 man raids.

In return, I am knowledgeable but always trying to learn more. I review my own performance after progression raid nights to determine what I did well and what should be improved upon. I am dependable and will show up on time with appropriate gear, consumables, knowledge and drive for the scheduled raid. I will not jump ship to find a more advanced guild (see the above schedule if you don't believe me ) but do require actual leadership.

My progression experience was somewhat limited after T11 due to limited play time interfering with having a guild to run with. However, I have raided T9 - T11 as progression with a respectable record in each tier.

I am a Holy Paladin with a Protection offspec, considering switching to Protection main with Holy OS in MoP. I am willing to transfer servers for the right guild.

Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Lecan/simple

If your schedule in some way matches my own and you wish to hear more, please PM me here, message Lecan on Crushridge or email paul.kenfield AT gmail.com Thank you and good luck.

Bumping to catch a few more views

Please, if your guild cannot put together a scheduled run, we won't be a match.

Hi Lecan, I see that you would like to raid only 3 days a week but feel free to take a look at our raid times/schedule!

<Regen> is a progression oriented 25-man raiding guild on the Magtheridon US-PvP-EST realm

Formed in February of 2011, our founders were united under the simple belief that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. Our leadership comes from a long history of high-end raiding and work to ensure that all raids, progression and farm, run smoothly.

The members of <Regen> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. Don’t waste our time, we won’t waste yours.

----------------------

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

• Healers of all forms, shapes and sizes
    • Ranged DPS (DTR is not a must but will help greatly)
    • All exceptional applicants (really)

Exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment status. Most guilds say this, but don't actually follow through - we do.

Applicants should be mature, intelligent, and talented players that are both self-motivated and self-sufficient. They should be able to communicate very well and listen to “on the fly” instructions and adjust accordingly. Applicants should be experienced raiders and have a very firm grasp on how to excel at their class in raids. Please be geared appropriately or have a great reason as to why you are behind in gear.

Raid times are 9pm-12am during the week, 8pm-12am Sundays. All times are EST. Raid days include:

• Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday (Adding in MoP)
    • Sunday
    • Monday

Currently, due to farm we are raiding only one day a week. However, we do ask that your raid availability fits our full progression schedule.

Start times reflect first pull time; invites are typically extended 10-15 minutes beforehand. Raid times and days change depending on content cleared for the week. We expect all of our raiders to have extremely high attendance (90% or better) and come prepared with flasks, food, elixirs and potions to every single raid. Communication via Ventrilo and a microphone are mandatory, as is the ability to shut up when told to.

Application templates and other relevant information to the guild and you, future raider, can be found on regen-guild.org/

For additional questions please contact the following great people in game: Lemistio, Seraphia, Laekoth, Ohlreic or Aelianna
    For quick questions or general information feel free to add to realID: elenaser at msn dot com

We look forward to seeing your applications!