So I tried picking up Disc before and found out that I'm pretty bad at it. Horrendous, actually. I can hold my own in Holy but I'd like to pick up Disc as an off-spec to bring the absorbs to the table.
- I don't understand when to smite heal and when not to.
- I don't understand when would be a good time to pop AA, or even when to be building the stacks if I'm PoH spamming (Holy habit I guess)
- Having a hard time grasping when to stop PoHing and when to start hitting people with GHeals. (Too used to flashing people back up for serendipity and then resuming PoHs)
- PW:S on someone who's not the tank: when to do it?
Gear I can work with
- What I have equipped (Armory link is in the sig)
- World Mender's Pants
- Non-Heroic tier Hands, Chest, and Legs
- VP Trinket
- Spare VP boots and Wand
- Normal Maw and Ti'tahk.
I'd like to keep my current holy gear setup, so use of the spare tier gier + the tailoring legs would be preferred, but if we can come up with a reforge setup for some of the gear (like the heroic pieces), I wouldn't mind sharing gear.
I two heal most fights with a Druid, for progression we have either our Shaman or Paladin help out. I much prefer healing alongside the Shaman at the moment.
Any help you guys can give me would be very appreciated by me and my guild.