Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    anyone else notice that it says Stampede 1 Frost 1 Unholy? lol
    Insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results. *Cough, Blizzard!, COUGH*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Except you now need a pick/skinner/hammer taking up bagspace, since those are no longer part of the knife.
    I don't know about that. Why would they remove the mining pick and skinning knife (hammer is still there, fyi), if we still have to keep using it?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Menolikeu View Post
    LOL yep i was just about to post this! lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy
    •Holy Shock now scales from 92.5% of Spell Power, up from 115.6% of Spell Power.

Is this an error, or am I comprehending this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Except you now need a pick/skinner/hammer taking up bagspace, since those are no longer part of the knife.
    No, those are no longer required. You would only have them (or the Herbalist Spade) for the skill bonus they give, which the knife now replaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Eh, Spell Reflect should be something you use with thought, not when ever it is up, it went from being border line OP to being a nice "Oh shit" CD, it is in line with Dark Simulacrum from Death Knights.
    Don't compare classes as it's useless.

They added 5 seconds to this and pummel, making warriors more susceptible than they currently are to casters. I feel like the class is drifting towards where enhance is, aka revolving on being awesome for 20 seconds every 3 minutes (see Avatar).

They also have nerfed the bleed durations, not to mention cutting out rend entirely. This makes warriors more susceptible to stealthies.

Compile these nerfs with the fact that if you miss a mortal strike you are crippling your entire rotation and do the math on where you think warriors are going to be on the totem pole this coming expansion.

As it stands, very near the bottom.

have they fixed respeccing yet jesus christ stop tuning classes and fix one of the hugest bugs that's slowing down testing

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    have they fixed respeccing yet jesus christ stop tuning classes and fix one of the hugest bugs that's slowing down testing
    Agreed. It's really effing hard to actually test these class changes when I can't even test for more than 5 minutes without getting a critical error and crashing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I thought they were going to just do the bare minimum with engineers come MoP, what with introducing scopes and guns who's material cost will ultimately outweigh their sell price, an expensive-to-craft bomb who's sole purpose is to open single lockboxes, and helms with cogs that will be used until they're replaced with decent raiding gear and then subsequently be forgotten about for the rest of the expansion, but that was BEFORE I saw the meaningless flavor text added to the gnomish army knife that's been in the game for nearly four years! It's good to see Blizzard cares so much about the engineering profession.

/sarcasm

Priest changes are not welcome
    Really expected to spam SWP for Orbs :O aswell as Spectral Guise OPness with instant MS.
    And why the grace change? Ofc you have it up within 1 penance cast but still to refresh GH was a nice welcome.

@ Rogues: HoT change ain't welcome either. 5cps on the mob b4 the combat started to get a full duration of SnD just felt right for sub since its way harder to maintain all dots and buffs properly than for combat
    And what is with the Sanguinary Veins change? You simply do 25% inc dmg to targets or is there an additional dmg source once Rupture/Garrote is on the target?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You know, I thought they were going to just do the bare minimum with engineers come MoP, what with introducing scopes and guns who's material cost will ultimately outweigh their sell price, an expensive-to-craft bomb who's sole purpose is to open single lockboxes, and helms with cogs that will be used until they're replaced with decent raiding gear and then subsequently be forgotten about for the rest of the expansion, but that was BEFORE I saw the meaningless flavor text added to the gnomish army knife that's been in the game for nearly four years! It's good to see Blizzard cares so much about the engineering profession.

/sarcasm
    Least you get some fun & utility stuff which other professions don't get.

You're using that army knife for about 2 expansions now and its still useful, aside of some enchants for alts, no other prof has items that are valid for more then 15 days after they get introduced to the game, except as said, engineering.

"I'm a tailor, woohoo I can make this sweet epic bracers that gonna be useful for about a month at max and then the pattern will get lost among the other 500 patterns and never crafted again"

Is it even any reason to use HoW..? Good thing I made my ret to my secondary main...

Deleted
    They seem to compile a bigger list of reasons why I should not buy MoP, good for me, bad for them.
    I feel sorry for all those who's going to play Ret in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yayy!! No more reagents for mages!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    Yayy!! No more reagents for mages!!
    I'm rather sad, actually. Sure it's more convenient to not have to remember to buy reagents, but that results in even less immersion than there is now.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

.... but buying reagents is also gold sink

Why remove gold sink even if it is very small one. We need more of them not less!

For the sake of convenience to many little gold sinks were (and still are) removed from the game.

/puzzled

Those huge money sinks are only available to those who have excess of gold anyway.

All of the JC mounts are now flyers? o.O
    I'm a JC and even I'm finding that a bit ridiculous to give us that much of a massive gold sink the form of FIVE different mounts.

wierd cant see any comments.

How disappointing, they're removing Glyph of Shadowy Apparition, the one really exciting glyph change for Spriests. I was looking forward to not having my apparitions stand around me wandering aimlessly when the object of my shadowy affections hovered off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Menolikeu View Post
    I was seeing that too yesterday, but it seems to be fixed now.