Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If they have you actually turn into the Infernal meteor thing, I will permanently be Demo.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    If they have you actually turn into the Infernal meteor thing, I will permanently be Demo.
    And create a crater upon crashing on land. I can think of nothing less.

Deleted
    Testing the glyph, you DO take falling damage, you just don't die and survive at 1% hp. Video inc asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Testing the glyph, you DO take falling damage, you just don't die and survive at 1% hp. Video inc asap.
    Taking falling damage is obviously a bug. I wanna see the animation though. :O

The animation/graphic is, essentially, Hand of Gul'dan, except somewhat bigger. Which is to say, somewhat awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Considerit View Post
    The animation/graphic is, essentially, Hand of Gul'dan, except somewhat bigger. Which is to say, somewhat awesome.

It is gorgeous! ^_^

Deleted
    Looks good!

.... I want to see a raid of locks meteor assault a capital city. Someone. Do it. NOW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotakai View Post
    .... I want to see a raid of locks meteor assault a capital city. Someone. Do it. NOW.
    Yeah! or in pvp like Isle of Conquest where locks reign down from the zeps to enemy base.

OH THE EPICNESS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    /vote for a infernal-like landing!
    Its just a minor glyph, so the most important thing is the style!^^
    /agree but i wonder how this will tie into the fact that we can controll the direction we leap in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotakai View Post
    Better wait for the falling damage bug to be fixed, or I foresee a lot a dead warlocks
    Here's the anim:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Better wait for the falling damage bug to be fixed, or I foresee a lot a dead warlocks
    Here's the anim:
    [video=youtube;Pi2p1cyR8Ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2p1cyR8Ho
    thx for the vid mate

Well ... that's pretty sick. I wonder how high you have to be to be considered "falling" ... some boss mechanics have you take fall damage. Can you still cast instants as you're falling ?

Deleted
    Well ... that's pretty sick. I wonder how high you have to be to be considered "falling" ... some boss mechanics have you take fall damage. Can you still cast instants as you're falling ?
    I think there's no real distance limit attached to it. Anything higher than a jump should enable the spell.

Deleted
    Yep you still can cast instants during the fall.

The current version is although annoyingly unreliable, you sometimes get the old Demonic Leap instead of the meteor, and so get killed by the fall.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2012-05-02 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I think there's no real distance limit attached to it. Anything higher than a jump should enable the spell.
    Actually, even a jump is sufficient to enable the glyph version as opposed to the normal version.

It's also important to note that if you run out of demonic fury, it will cancel, you will take fall damage, and you will die!

So... instead of like it is on live, you know taking no damage. You glyph the new demon leap and almost die but get a flashy animation?

Man, just too bad they're getting rid of Hellfire ... would love to be channeling Hellfire as I'm falling with that graphic !

Deleted
    Now all we need is a spell that makes you turn into sonic and you can roll through an instance as demo, gogo!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    Now all we need is a spell that makes you turn into sonic and you can roll through an instance as demo, gogo!
    that is for monks lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.