Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    So I'm just a someone then.
    GTFO he's my pocket MM
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Okay, "all" might have been a bit off...as has been said (by me and several others in this thread), the only thing lacking is a way to exchange (trade) one item for another. Which isn't a huge loss at all, especially since it will lead to currency actually being meaningful, which isn't true in most MMOs.
    If they wanted to provide users a way of trading, which in the grand scheme of things isn't even necessary but more of a "nice to have" feature for the vast majority of users, I think my implementation is both a solid one and one they would think of and implement themselves.
    I wasn't saying that trading is a bad feature, nor was I questioning the way you would choose to implement it. You ended your post with "It would solve all the problems remaining with the system," and I was curious as to what the problems were.

From what I can tell, the way they have it set up makes trading items for items irrelevant. So how does not having item for item trading feel "lacking"? I thought the trading post was very well made.

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    GTFO he's my pocket MM
    Necro won't be my main at launch, will likely be a warrior as originally intended. :P
    Anyways, WAY off topic.

Can't we just agree that "It would be nice to have trading. However, it's not exactly a disadvantage to not have it. This is due to how unbelievably situational trading items for other items instead of gold with people you do not trust is. This holds especially true with the design of not seeing other people's loot drops"?

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Can't we just agree that ....
    Who's disagreeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gisei View Post
    I wasn't saying that trading is a bad feature, nor was I questioning the way you would choose to implement it. You ended your post with "It would solve all the problems remaining with the system," and I was curious as to what the problems were.

From what I can tell, the way they have it set up makes trading items for items irrelevant. So how does not having item for item trading feel "lacking"? I thought the trading post was very well made.
    And that's the thing, it is well made, some people just insist on being able to trade...which is the only thing lacking. I think we're on the same page here, just not matching up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Can anyone confirm that there WAS a C.O.D system and they they saw/used the option?
    I heard something about there specifically not being a C.O.D system, which would make me take back pretty much everything I've said about not needing a trade system.