Deleted

Change domain name

Whats the point in having a website whos name says something but only focuses on one thing? Some of the current biggest games are just posted as sub forums. In no way is this an "mmo" site. I just dont see why your taking up a good domain name if your just going to dedicate the website to a moneygrabbing gaming company who only care for their sales profits.

I've been thinking of some alternatives you could move too.

Casual-champion(.com)
    wowfanboys(.com)
    blizz3rd(.com)

All these will surely improve your ratings and get you less off topic forum threads as they would know they are on a WoW fan site and not a supposed to be genre fan site.

But then again feeding off WoW fanboys is a good thing, especially for your company income. hmm, i wonder who else feeds off their higher percentage of community and ignores others.

Anyway, thanks for the cool website and wow news that everybody wants to know with no reference to ANY other game on the market not owned by blizzard. Real cool job you did here Blizza.. i mean Curse.

Deleted
    sounds like someone is upset

there is a video games section for discussing other games, but mmo-champion is a wow fansite, so it will focus on wow stuff more, if you want a site for another game use another fan site

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make troll threads.