10+ Year Old Account

Should I come back?

Alright guys, so I did the whole thing, got pumped, got the pre-order, played the beta. The works. I played the game non-stop for the first month, hit level cap, I enjoyed the gameplay, I enjoyed the story based questing, (probably my favorite thing). I hit that road-block everyone seems to though, eventually it all kinda dropped off there at the end, my server died down, and no one was doing end game content at all, (inb4 "what end game content"). Should I come back, and if I do, what server should I play on? I'd prefer to play republic, but it's not that important to me.

You sort of have to make that choice for yourself no one is going to be able to tell you if you are going to enjoy the game more now than you did before. You can always check out the Patch Notes to see what has changed in the game and see if those changes are to your liking. There are a lot of different discussions about server populations and stuff as well to give you an idea on what server might be a good fit for you.