Pre-Purchase through Green Man gaming question

Hey guys, I was in the beta over the weekend. I was actually in the closed beta before as well, so I knew a long time ago that I would be buying this game. This weekend's goal, however, was to get my fiancee hooked, and I am happy to say - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Anyways, I noticed that greenmangaming.com has the digital version for 10% less than buy.guildwars2.com. I have bought stuff through green man gaming before, but not a prepurchase that is basically just cd-key I guess.

Anyone bought GW2 pre-purchase through greenmangaming? Also, where would you go to register for a new gw2 account? I know when I pre-purchased through gw2.com, it had a link at the end that let me register and assign my game key directly. Where would I be able to do this if I were to go through green man gaming?

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Phishy714 View Post
    Hey guys, I was in the beta over the weekend. I was actually in the closed beta before as well, so I knew a long time ago that I would be buying this game. This weekend's goal, however, was to get my fiancee hooked, and I am happy to say - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Anyways, I noticed that greenmangaming.com has the digital version for 10% less than buy.guildwars2.com. I have bought stuff through green man gaming before, but not a prepurchase that is basically just cd-key I guess.

Anyone bought GW2 pre-purchase through greenmangaming? Also, where would you go to register for a new gw2 account? I know when I pre-purchased through gw2.com, it had a link at the end that let me register and assign my game key directly. Where would I be able to do this if I were to go through green man gaming?

Thanks for the help!
    I didn't but a bunch of my buddies did use it and where able to get into the beta fine. They got their key and everything. I'm assuming you can just copy the link you got and then use a new key when registering. Like I said, I didn't but friends did and where able to play fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Phishy714 View Post
    Also, where would you go to register for a new gw2 account? I know when I pre-purchased through gw2.com, it had a link at the end that let me register and assign my game key directly. Where would I be able to do this if I were to go through green man gaming?
    They give you a key and then go to the gw2 website to register it.