15+ Year Old Account

Lawsuit against BMW

So I heard about this from Jimmy Fallon, and thinking it was a joke I googled it and couldn't believe that it was real.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...ting-erection/

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    So I heard about this from Jimmy Fallon, and thinking it was a joke I googled it and couldn't believe that it was real.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...ting-erection/
    That people even try to do that depress me...

Also great advertisement for BMW's motorbikes... BMW - better than sex

inb4 "only in America"...

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    That people even try to do that depress me...

Also great advertisement for BMW's motorbikes... BMW - better than sex
    He's suing because he *can't* have sex. No mention of him having an orgasm or any sort of pleasure. I doubt that would be a good marketing strategy!

Even though the whole lawsuit is bullshit... imagine not being able to have it return to its flaccid state.
    Fuck his life

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    inb4 "only in America"...

He's suing because he *can't* have sex. No mention of him having an orgasm or any sort of pleasure. I doubt that would be a good marketing strategy!
    "So good it will give you an erection like nothing else!"

Its technically not lying

I'll just quote some of my favorite parts.

Claiming he had "Priapism" which is a "medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state within several hours"

and he was "unable to have sex."

he said, "'unable to engage in sexual activity'"

Cause you have sex with a flaccid shlong?
    Last edited by Potatowizard; 2012-05-01 at 08:09 PM.

He could have simply, oh i don't know..STOPPED RIDING IT! Brb, gonna go have sex with my car, and claim it gave me an std. Then sue.

Claiming he can't have sex because the bike gave him an erection that wouldn't go away? This guy must have had a really bad sex-ed teacher.

Anything for money.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

people were suing insurance companies at least as far back as the 70s for the inability to perform after a wreck

my granddad bumped into the back of someone in the 70s, back when every car weighed 4500lbs and had a steel bumper. they collided at a stop sign at about 3mph

they sued (didn't even chip the chrome on the bumper lol) his insurance company because they couldn't become aroused anymore.

they were both over 85 years old lol

A bike gave him an erection? Ok, I get that the vibration of one can feel good, but I've never gotten hard riding a motorcycle, so this must be some new fangled sex toy I haven't heard about.
    Link broken