Warchief Gormash Bloodbane [BIO]

Name: Gormash Bloodbane
    Race: Orc
    Class: Warchief

Languages: Orcish

Faction: Bloodbane Can

Personality: With a thirst for vengence, he is a very cruel and harsh leader, and Orc in general. He will always join in any battle for his clan, and will fight to the death. He is very persistent and will never stop until he gets what he thinks he deserves.

Likes/Dislikes: He likes getting his way, and, as mentioned before, will stop at nothing to get it. He dislikes anything to do with the Horde or Alliance, he will stick by his clan until the brutal end.

Appearance: He wears heavy metal armor, with giant plate spaulders on his shoulders, and a chestplate with the marking of his clan. He wears a Helmet that covers most of the top of his head, leaving his jaw and short, white beard exposed. His gloves have giant, pointy spikes on two of each of his knuckles. He weilds two massive Battleaxes, that shine in the light, and are as sharp as the fang of a Felbeast. His eyes glow red with rage.

Strengths/Weaknesses: He is, metaphorically, stronger than Deathwing and the Lich King combined into one big monster. He can wipe out an entire army of soldiers in twelve seconds. He does not use this strength, though, unless neccisary, for this can tire him out quite quickly, even quicker if he uses his two Battleaxes.

History: Mograk Bloodbane was the First Warchief and the Founder of the Bloodbane Clan. This clan was formed and hoped they would be backed up by the Horde, but that was obviously wrong. When Mograk asked for the Horde's protection to Garrosh, he responded that they would not aid them, for they had nothing to offer him. Mograk tried to reason with him, but Garrosh refused and kicked him out. Mograk, in a fury, attacked Orgrimmar. They didn't do much damage, and when Mograk came to a meeting with Garrosh, Mograk said that they would cease the attacks if the Horde would back them up. Garrosh, again, refused, threatening the full wrath of the Horde if they dared attack again. Garrosh was obviously serious, for when the Bloodbane's attacked once again, a Horde Army raided Bloodbane Fort, a Fort in Northern Barrens. In this battle, Mograk was slain, leaving an empty spot for Warchief. This is where Gormash came in. Gormash was the son of Mograk, and he wished to become Warchief to avenge his fathers death. In about 2 months, the Fort had expanded, and had more weaponry and more troops. Gormash had 4 other outposts all across Azeroth, one in Swamp of Sorrows, one in Borean Tundra, another one in Winterspring, and one in Southern Barrens. They had monthly meetings where other captains all around Azeroth came to Bloodbane Hold, the one in Northern Barrens, and discuss the events at their outposts. At this point, Gromash decided it was time for an attempt to overthrow Orgrimmar for good. All the Captains agreed and brought all their soldiers to Bloodbane Fort, where they plotted their attack. Two weeks of planning later, they prepared for the attack. They had Orgrimmar surrounded, half of the army attacking from the back, half of the army attacking from the front, and the Sky Attackers were also in position. Then they attacked. It was a bloody battle, lasting more then 10 hours, and in the end, the blood of the fallen were splattered all across Orgrimmar, and you knew an epic battle took place. Gormash and Garrosh were some of the only orcs standing, other then the Captains of the Bloodbanes, some Gaurds from the Horde, and some Soldiers from the Bloodbanes. Gormash told Garrosh that he was the son of Mograk, and he was here to avenge his death. Garrosh laughed, and told him it was hopeless, and he would never defeat the great Warchief Garrosh Hellscream. At that point, Gormash charged at Garrosh in a blind rage, slashing away with his two axes, but Garrosh was not affected, due to his clumsy attacks, with no obvious strategy. Garrosh told Gormash to return when he was stronger, and thats what Gormash did. He now sits upon his throne, growing stronger every day, and waiting for the day he can finally avenge the death of his father, and every day, his army grows stronger and larger, each passing moment, and they will not rest until the Horde falls and they claim Orgrimmar for their own.

EDIT:
    WELL back to my boring old characters. I made this guy because it was just a test to see how good i could make a totally awesome character other then something totally old and lame. Well, i guess i better get back to editing the shit out of my earlier characters... hopefully i can go back to this guy and edit him some more later.
    Last edited by Coolguy21; 2012-05-01 at 09:17 PM.
    Lok'Tar Ogar! For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like an absolutely brilliant bio.

I seriously can not find anything wrong with it at all.

In fact, I think it's the best bio I have ever read, I may go and delete all my bios as they pale in comparison to this masterpiece. I like the bit where he's stronger than Deathwing and The Lich king the best. I found I could relate to it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Now, I'm not 100% sure on the rules for RP on this forum... But this is too much if you ask me... INVENTING an entire siege of Orgrimmar, along with what seems to be Garrosh's nemesis, building outposts all over the world.... This is simply too much; it utterly clashes with just about every piece of lore regarding oh so many things, from the Northern Barrens defense, to Garrosh, to Orgrimmar to the Horde.... I'd say "No" all in all.

Also, if Gormash is 52, he'd been there when the orcs drank the blood of Mannoroth, he'd seen the horrors caused by his people, he would have served under Blackhand, Doomhammer, Thrall AND Garrosh. He would most likely he old, somewhat lethargic and tired like Saurfang. He would not be what seems to be an over aggresive warmonger.
    ... Not to mention, that if his FATHER (who must have been atleast 70) created a whole new clan, while the Horde was under the rule of Garrosh (which is probably about a year, since Garrosh hasn't ruled for that long)... I mean sorry, I can't even say anything other than this is just..... BULL! The plot holes are just HUGE GAPING BLACKHOLES OF DARKNESS!

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post

In fact, I think it's the best bio I have ever read, I may go and delete all my bios as they pale in comparison to this masterpiece. I like the bit where he's stronger than Deathwing and The Lich king the best. I found I could relate to it.
    Ooooh snarky!
    Last edited by Venziir; 2012-05-01 at 09:08 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

YOU, sir, have made my day a whole lot better. Thank you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolguy21 View Post
    YOU, sir, have made my day a whole lot better. Thank you.
    So... Wanna borrow my sarcasm detector? I think yours is broke.

Deleted
    Ow My God This is..... Brilliant!

Yes i remove all my bio's to they can't handle this guy

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh hoohooo the RP forum people are some snarky ones... I gotta hang out here some more hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Now, I'm not 100% sure on the rules for RP on this forum... But this is too much if you ask me... INVENTING an entire siege of Orgrimmar, along with what seems to be Garrosh's nemesis, building outposts all over the world.... This is simply too much; it utterly clashes with just about every piece of lore regarding oh so many things, from the Northern Barrens defense, to Garrosh, to Orgrimmar to the Horde.... I'd say "No" all in all.

Also, if Gormash is 52, he'd been there when the orcs drank the blood of Mannoroth, he'd seen the horrors caused by his people, he would have served under Blackhand, Doomhammer, Thrall AND Garrosh. He would most likely he old, somewhat lethargic and tired like Saurfang. He would not be what seems to be an over aggresive warmonger.
    ... Not to mention, that if his FATHER (who must have been atleast 70) created a whole new clan, while the Horde was under the rule of Garrosh (which is probably about a year, since Garrosh hasn't ruled for that long)... I mean sorry, I can't even say anything other than this is just..... BULL! The plot holes are just HUGE GAPING BLACKHOLES OF DARKNESS![COLOR="red"]
    I shall be sure to edit it, how does this sound, He's 34, and they didn't make outposts all around the world, and he no longer is in Northern Barrens, but he is in some Remote island in Durotar.
    Give me your thoughts on that edit. I say this because its kind of a bitch to edit and i'd rather just ask if THAT edit is better then editing it, then editing it, and editing it and... *Clears throat* excuse me. Just tell me what you think about that edit.

Okay first up, the title of a clan leader is Chieftain, not Warchief, which is reserved for the leader of the Horde. It is not going to be possible nor plausible for this clan to have been able to attack Orgrimmar, nor causing as much damage as you claim. Garrosh wouldn't have allowed your character to live. If your character really had the forces to attack Orgrimmar, he wouldn't have given the idea of sparing your character a single second of thought. He would have ended him.

Nor can your character be as "metaphorically more powerful than Deathwing and the Lich King combined" That is disgustingly overpowered. He cannot take down an entire army. Nobody can. You would be best to work on your other, more plausible characters, before even considering coming back to Gormash. The majority of this biography needs major retooling.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I shall be sure to edit it, how does this sound, He's 34, and they didn't make outposts all around the world, and he no longer is in Northern Barrens, but he is in some Remote island in Durotar.
    Give me your thoughts on that edit. I say this because its kind of a bitch to edit and i'd rather just ask if THAT edit is better then editing it, then editing it, and editing it and... *Clears throat* excuse me. Just tell me what you think about that edit.
    Better... But uhm, maybe you should, in general, just check up on the lore, get some facts straight and then try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Okay first up, the title of a clan leader is Chieftain, not Warchief, which is reserved for the leader of the Horde. It is not going to be possible nor plausible for this clan to have been able to attack Orgrimmar, nor causing as much damage as you claim. Garrosh wouldn't have allowed your character to live. If your character really had the forces to attack Orgrimmar, he wouldn't have given the idea of sparing your character a single second of thought. He would have ended him.

Nor can your character be as "metaphorically more powerful than Deathwing and the Lich King combined" That is disgustingly overpowered. He cannot take down an entire army. Nobody can. You would be best to work on your other, more plausible characters, before even considering coming back to Gormash. The majority of this biography needs major retooling.
    Come on Maddy, there's nothing wrong with the bio. it's clear that it's everyone else's bios that are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    So... Wanna borrow my sarcasm detector? I think yours is broke.
    What do you mean by that? I'm serious.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This might work if the protagonist was actually someone that others would care about...and losing to Garrosh "QQ" Hellscream is not any way to go about gathering supporters or strength.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted

EDIT:
    WELL back to my boring old characters. I made this guy because it was just a test to see how good i could make a totally awesome character other then something totally old and lame. Well, i guess i better get back to editing the shit out of my earlier characters... hopefully i can go back to this guy and edit him some more later.
    Still we got some rules here and making characters with such overpower things won't make ur reputation anybetter

10+ Year Old Account
    Coolguy21 is obviously joking. There is no possible way for anyone to make a bio this god awful without doing it on purpose.
    Last edited by Istella; 2012-05-01 at 09:52 PM.
    The Light does not abandon its champions...

~My RP Characters~

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all that posting guidelines exist for a reason.

Closing this; let's stop the crap all around.