Poll: Which class would you ban from PVP?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

You can ban 1 Class from PVP...

...which one would you ban? You would never have to deal with them again in pvp.

Monk..already.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    rogues. me and my guildies were just talking about how much more fun pvp was while rogues were bad..being stunned for most of your health pool isnt very fun.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Frost mages.

Just frost.

Hard to choose. Mage or Druid... I'll go with druid.

Kind of a loaded question, but I think rogues are one of those classes that are hard to balance, in the sense that either they are extremely strong or extremely weak. I don't have enough experience to back this feeling up however.

Frost mages. Kill them dead.

Deleted
    Rouges. 100%.
    Nothing to do with subjective balance. I just really dont like the mechanic and play-style behind the class in PVP. i find it to be a very wonky match up against any class.
    Ferals are pretty bad to, but not to the same extent.

Deleted
    Frost mages, one million percent :P

Deleted
    Monks, The game just did not need another class...

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there an option to just nerf Mages and Warriors to a 'balanced' level? For once?

Would be awesome. No bans needed really.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Is there an option to just nerf Mages and Warriors to a 'balanced' level? For once?

Would be awesome. No bans needed really.
    Warriors were already nerfed. Mages are...........never nerfed.

Deleted
    I think it would be a great counter to fotm re-rollers to allow your arena team to ban one class spec you don't want to face as the opposing team. Would have seen less invincible BM hunters, arms warriors, and resto shamans the first month of MoP.

On topic I would have to say monks. This game is old enough to ask players to learn how to play against a completely new class yet again, nevermind the consistent change in talents, spells and mechanics every expansion for the remaining 10 classes.

If I couldn't choose monks I would probably choose warriors. Not because I particularly dislike warriors, but their design in general have always been quite floppy. Either they are this unstoppable juggernaught that are able to tank wayyy to much damage, with incredible mobility and able to deal humongous damage when they connect (and they will connect), especially since previously damage taken=rage, and if not warriors were just dealing too low damage, too easy to kite, and easily killed in a stun.

Since season 7-8 I've always felt that DKs seem more natural and well-round designed in PvP despite being a much younger class than warriors.

Deleted
    Warriors can fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins. Every PvP experience ive had, its been Paladins that have literally steamrolled through me. Rogues are easier to deal with >>
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Rogue. It's always Rogue.
    Hi Sephurik

in preparation for next patch - rogue

Deleted
    Frost mages, and I bet I'm not alone here.

Quote Originally Posted by jmacphee9 View Post
    rogues. me and my guildies were just talking about how much more fun pvp was while rogues were bad..being stunned for most of your health pool isnt very fun.
    Warriors were making up for the lack of rogue stun locks.

I was gonna go with mages but then I realized that monks are very likely going to go live in their 5.2 PTR state according to the bs GC has been spewing on twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Priests. I hate priests, with their instant fear, their shield, and their dispel of divine protection. I can't stand priests.