Resto Druid Question

This question could really go for any class/spec but since I play a resto druid as one of my mains currently I phrased the title Resto druid question. Anyways for all my end game fellow resto druids, what do you think is the best reforge addon/site ASIDE FROM CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS YOURSELF.. Im currently playing with AskmrRobot.com and the addon Reforgelite.. Both seem to work ok but im curious whether or not there is something better.

www.wowreforge.com

Set haste to 2005, set spirit to however much you want, job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Migraine View Post
    www.wowreforge.com

Set haste to 2005, set spirit to however much you want, job done.
    How does one know how much spirit thy need.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    How does one know how much spirit thy need.
    For Rag HC I ran with 1500 spirit with 2 healers. At DW HC (5%) I had something closer to 2000 + the 880(?) spirit trinket, and for that mana was fairly tight. I was going a bit insane with rejuvination for that though, and did top healing on the down kill. This was with 3 healers.

So I'd say you want to be (and indeed will be forced) to increase your spirit as you move through that content and grab upgrades. As for the best reforge, I've always found Rawr reliable. Provided you know how to use it.

Spirit is a matter of personal preference. Because you can heal a fight with 1k less spirit doesn't make you a better healer so don't set that up as a goal. However, don't see spirit as the holy grail if you have mana issues. Evaluate your healing style before getting more spirit. Also requires spirit may vary from fight to fight.

It depends on your gear level if you don't have the gear to make the 2005 haste breakpoint for 9th tick of WG w/ 5% buff reforge too 1603 then mastery till you can get 2005 haste then mastery again.