Thread: IP Balance

IP Balance

Just a curious question to you guys out there, do you guys have a minimum reserve balance that you almost never go below.

For me personally i keep my minimum balance to 6k, because of the daily skin sales, i'm afraid that i might have to end up paying RP for both the hero and the skin should i not have enough IP on that day itself. Actually i started with this code when my friend had to purchase the Miss Fortune Mafia skin when it was on a sale, and also the hero itself due to his lack of IP.

So do you guys keep a minimum reserve balance as well? Or do most of you just spend whatever you have. Maybe it can be linked to your real life as well, whether you're the thrifty type or spendthrift i guess.

Deleted
    Well in real life when I get my hands on money the only thing I use it on is smokes and alcohol (I control my smoking so i can only use 1-2 packs a week) and when drinking my friends always brings the strong stuff so I can get off with couple of beers myself.

In LoL... BUY ALL THE THINGS!!

I'm currently spending all my IP on runes, once I got my 2 rune pages for AP and Jungle I'll start saving up some IP again probably.

Else I just save up for champions I want and buy them, have 5k RP left to spend on champions/skins that go on sale that I want, but I'll only buy the 4.8k or 6.3k champions with RP.

Deleted
    Since I don't have all the champions yet I'm spending my IP as I get it. I just bought Nidalee since I thought she was fun.

I generally never go below 6300 IP, so I always have IP to spend on whatever brand new, awesome champion Riot decides to release.
    Most of the time I'm actually over 10k IP, then I sometimes buy a couple of random champions or a new champ plus runes. That's when I go below 6,3k.. Usually.

I've never really thought about it until now, but that's pretty much the same with money in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Usually, I just save IP until I fancy some champion or some runes, then I spend ALL MY IP, all at once.

Right now, I'm actually considering just buying all the runes I might ever need, then start saving purely for champions.

Deleted
    Depends. Sometimes i go to 20k ip and dont spend any, and when i reach it, i usually spend it all. But if i need runes, i spend the ip as i get it. I have recently bought Udyr and Shyvana, and since they have kinda specific runes, i've been spending all the IP i get on those.

I own all the runes I will ever need, I have more than enough rune pages, and I am satisfied with the champions I have. Sitting on 26k IP and still have 7 Wins left on my IP Booster.

I try to keep around 6300 in the event that the latest champion is worthwhile.