Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    ((Palapwn - Hobb had only thought that line, he didnt say anything out loud, I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough, if another syntax is used for thoughts then I'll correct it. again, apologies))

(( sorry i fixed it now ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((i was wondering why you could hear his thoughts, ohh well))

the death knight sitting in her seat looked at the Human who had just spoken, with a look of suprise. "i had no idea you had even a slight feeling besides disgust for the forsaken, the rest of your kind certainly doesn't." she said in a suprising tone. maybe there's still hope for this mission afterall.. she thought to herself. she shivered, even though she didn't feel cold like mortals, she was getting a feeling something bad was going to happen somewhere, at some point within the next few days

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean looked to the death knight. "We have a great deal of reasons for our..." He turns to the Blood knight, "Prejudices." He turns back to the orc death knight, "But, I'm fully aware that the Scourge are at far greater concern at the moment." He looks to the floor and drags one of his hammer forward from behind him, "Don't mistake me for an idiot, nor the rest of my kind. We've been through too much to be taken for fools; let's talk about the adventure at hand." Aldean struggled to stand, as he did wearily, "I propose we take the fight to them, let's kick them where it hurts."

Darren smiled at the warrior's enthusiasm. "Indeed, my friend... except for one thing."
    The Kirin Tor wizard spread his arms, indicating those grouped around him. "We are weary and tired, and need to rest. That skirmish took more out of than we have realised... not to mention that there were only six gargoyles." Darren smiled, dropping both his arms and himself back into his seat. He waved his hand, spending a tiny bit of energy and conjuring a hovering table in the center of the room. The table was loaded with an assortment of beverages and snacks. "Help yourselves." he said, grinning. He conjured a cup of wine and another cinnamon roll and took a sip of the red liquid.
    "Who are we to know exactly what may be lurking at their base? We have to use caution, warrior, or else we will all end up dead."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "i've had a few fights with the scourge before, and they are more than glad to share their 'wealth' of abominations and gargoyles, they have hundreds if not thousands of those things spread around icecrown." the death knight said while looking at the table of food. she took a little bit of food as to not seem unpolite, but didn't really require the nourishment from it
    Last edited by Temp name; 2012-05-17 at 03:21 PM.

Darren nodded slowly. "As have I, though with little effect. Which is why we must use caution, and not blindly rush upon them like wild animals... it will get us all killed."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean took a cinnamon roll cautiously. "As you said, the Lich King's wealth knows little bounds. What good is it to simply wait when we can disrupt their chain of reinforcements?" Aldean looks towards a map that has been nailed to the wall. "Scourgeholme is close by, I say we scout out the area and see if we can interrupt their operations in any way. If we stay holed up here we'll stand little chance against such numbers. We have to hit them first and cripple their offensive." He took a bite from his roll, "We do agree on one thing mage, the Scourge are not to be taken lightly."

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Hey guys im pretty sure in this roleplay the lich king is dead as in the original post he says scourge remnants are getting more aggressive))
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((This is true. However, I think we can let it slide just because in saying, "They've fought the Lich King before" could just be a way of saying the Scourge. However, you have a good point, be mindful that Arthas is dead, Bolvar is the new Lich King and that only Tirion and Sylvannas know that he is. Read Sylvannas short story on battle.net to discover why.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((i meant lich king as in scourge, i'll edit my post to make that more clear, also.. Y U NO TELL ME Y??, nah JK.. i'll go read the short story, i'm curious!!))

((I know LK is dead, but we were saying we HAVE fought him before, and we know both his power, though he's dead, and the strength of the Scourge))

Darren nodded slowly, standing beside Aldean and inspecting the map. "Indeed..." Darren's finger traced lightly over the mark on the map that was Scourgeholme. "That might just work. But..." Darren turned, then shook his head. "There are too many of us to simply leave Crusader's Pinnacle."
    Darren stroked his goatee, pacing around the room. If we all grouped up and struck Scourgeholme, that would leave Crusader's Pinnacle defenceless, Darren thought, looking back up at the map. But if only a few of us left, and the rest stayed behind...
    "I've got an idea," Darren said suddenly, and approached the map, rejoining Aldean. "There are seven of us, and Scourgeholme is well protected," Darren turned, facing the rest. "Me, Aldean, Rihanna and you," he gestured towards the death knight, "will gather some supplies and set out to launch a few hit-and-run attacks on Scourgeholme, keep them busy for a bit while the rest of you set up defences around Crusader's Pinnacle," Darren turned back to the map. "If I'm correct, they will most likely launch another attack very soon... we had best hurry."
    "What do you say?" Darren smiled, and took a deep breath. Tired or not... if we don't do something, we'll be sitting ducks for the Scourge.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "so what you're saying is that we send four people into Scourgeholme, leaving only three to guard it.." the death knight said, adding a little pause before saying "could work, but we best hurry in that case. we dont want the scourge regrouping do we now?" the death knight looked at her locket for a couple of seconds before placing it back under the protection of her armor. a slight whisper could be heard as she lowered it into a small crack at her neck.

"Only a fool would jump into a enemy territory without scanning it" said Morris "I'm willing to scout the area before any actions are taken scouting and stealth are sort of my thing..." he said with a crooked smirk.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Scourgeholme is a stepping stone, nothing more. the Scourge uses it to amass their soldiers before an attack on the southern part of icecrown." the death knight said, knowing since she was here last time a few years back. "scouting it would be a good idea, they could be an enormous amount of scourge there if they are going to strike any time soon.." the death knights words trailed off at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rihanna had sat quietly watching the goings on, she decided to ignore the sharp outbursts of the Deathknight & and Dark Ranger and half listened to the plan going on and mainly listened to the spirits. They had been talking to her ever since the group had told of their plan to go into scourgeholme and they did not like the plan but saw it as one of the only ways but they would not let the group go in unaided.

Rihanna stood up and smiled to the group, the thought of another battle burned in her mind she was excited "I agree i think we should go down to scourgeholme, they mite be more focused but without arthas they are leaderless. Plus i have a few friends who want to give us a gift" The shaman closed her eyes and began to chant "Spirits in this time of need i ask for your protection, grant me your guardianship, protection and ferocity in battle. Guide us to a safe outcome" Rihanna opened her eyes and looked around her as if she was waiting for someone to appear but nothing. She looked at the group who stood watching her and rolled her eyes "Please?" she quickly added and out of the darkness a blue light appeared and began to shimmer and get bigger, Rihanna grinned as the light turned and formed and became two medium sized spirit wolves. The young shaman walked over to the wolves and knelt down and began to pat them and whisper to them "If there is one thing i'm good at it's using my powers offensivley, while i may not be the best or most experienced shaman... i can fight and i say now with my friends here, we take the fight to them" Rihanna said gripping at her sheathed axes she was aching for a battle.
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

Darren grinned at the female goblin. "As you say." He turned to Morris. "Scouting it would be wise, but we must make haste. As the death knight said, they will be regrouping, and Scourgeholme is where they will very most likely all be. If you wish to, I won't stop you. Perhaps, though, you could take the druid with you..." Darren trailed off, knowing that everyone present knew a druid could shape shift in to many different animals - a storm crow included.
    The spirit wolves didn't surprise him in the least bit. He'd fought with a shaman before, and knew the power they could unleash. Darren noticed the death knight occasionally grasp her locket, and was curious as to why she did this; though he did not give voice to his question.
    "Again; if you wish to scout out Scourgeholme for us before we leave, you are most welcome to do so, Morris."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Yes... the skills of a druid could prove valuable in such a mission..." he looked towards the Tauren "What do you say? care to join me?" . Scouting the scourge is too dangerous to go alone, they hold no prisoners the only kill.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-18 at 10:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the death knight had noticed Darren looking at her locket, but chose to ignore it till he asked. and even in that case, she would most likely not tell the truth, she didn't like people snooping around in her personal life. she was sitting still in her chair looking over at the druid, waiting for his answer. a druid would be nice to have in a fight she thought to herself

10+ Year Old Account
    Robert huffed at the last few comments of Morris and the un-named Death Knight. What else could you expect from the dead, so callus to the life around them. He left them to their fighting and planning. Killing Scourge, after all, was not his main goal here. "So Crusader Varic Halford, I was wondering if their was room for training here. I want to learn to use the Light in a more direct matter. I don't want to sound rude but I just want to learn how to use it to fight. Is there anyway you or someone here can teach me?"

((Sorry for the lack of response. D3 and all.))