Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    (( Looks like I caught this a little late but guys you can't just kill the gargoyles that are currently attacking. PvP combat rules apply to them according to Khor and since he is leading this RP that means he controls them as NPCs so you need to wait to see how they react after sending an attack at them. So A few of you will need to revise your posts or remove them entirely. So combat is still going on outside. I know this will make it move a little slower as Khor won't be back till tomorrow or the next day but it's his rules for the RP so we need to follow them. But the skeletons are still free to hack and slash away at.))

((Also Khor when you get back I needed to know if my arrow struck one of the gargoyles coming after me or not before Robert can decide what to do next.))

10+ Year Old Account
    the Death knight still sitting inside the tower could hear the gargoyles screeching outside, i'll deal with them when i'm done comuning with the ghost she thought. the small whisper in the air grew a little stronger, almost like words were being spoken, noone could quite make them out, but the Death knight nodded as if she understood what was being said. she nodded continuesly for minutes almost as if she was in a trance, when all of a sudden, faint shimmer surrounded the death knight. smoke poured out of the crystal shielding the death knight from view, after a couple of seconds a see through night elf had replaced the death knight, wearing a purple dress, small shoulder pads in a matching color and blue hair. the only thing that could resemble the Death knight was her sword, hanging from the night elfs back as if it were her own. in a calm voice she spoke "i'm not here to harm you mortals, merely help out the Death knight whose body i've possesed." her lips didn't move yet her voice was as clear as if it had been spoken out loud, by someone standing no more than 5 yards away, even to those outside in the snow still fighting the skeletons and gargoyles.

(( Nonfic is correct, PvP Combat in Forum Rp implies that hits are always decided by the character attacked, not the attacker. But we'll get that sorted out with the next few fights. Also, since we are quite a few now, anymore characters would really impact the pace. I'll most likely also draw Khor out of the RP as a PC. I will have enough scourge NPCs to handle. I'll try to get an In Character post off this evening CEST, but I'm having a Project due at work tomorrow. So we'll see. Also Sorry Nonfic, totally didn't catch that robert fired a second arrow. We'll sort it out with my next post.

And an Edit: The List of people that are currently in so that I don't forgert anybody:

Nonfic => Robert

Darced => Aldean

Kippling => Hobb

xMexyragosX => Darren

Mehman => Orc Deathknight

Kinderfield => Rihanna

PalaPwn => Morris

WoW that is A LOT. I don't think we can admit anymore players without slowing down the RP too much.
    ))
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2012-05-14 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'll edit my post to what you have said here sorry :P))
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((edited my post to only include ghouls, sorry for the mistake))

(( Guys, its not a problem really. We have quite a few stickies in our Forum and the rules are there somewhere but it is a lot to read and there is no perfect way to arrange them so everything is really easy to find. In fact I'm quite happy you all just joined the Rp without getting overwhelmed by the rp stickies. That's what open rps are there for. I have some more battles in store for you so there will be plenty of eyperiences for you to make ))

15+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm not quite sure where things stand at the moment, so shall wait for Khor to update before continuing))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((there are skeletons and gargoyles you can hit if you feel like it i think))

15+ Year Old Account
    ((Some people seem to have finished and gone to put their feet up in the warmth of the tower, while some are waiting to see what happens with the combat [myself included] so I'll wait, may I suggest, if Khor has the power to, cleaning up all this OoC chat and consolidating it all into some guidelines for thsi RP etc??))

(( I have something in mind to sort this out as soon as I get off duty. If everybody is okay with it we can remove the ooc chatter. I'll just ask my pal Maddy to do so : D ))

15+ Year Old Account
    ((I vote get rid of existing ooc chatter, and possibly replace with a post covering anything important, I look forward to what you've got planned))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((i agree with Kipling on this))

A low pitched horn sounded through the falling snowflakes. As if rallied by a master, the scourge stopped in the middle of their movements. They disengaged from their enemies and retreated towards the north. While they retreated the snow got denser every second. the frigid winds started blowing more violently, whipping the falling snow into the hero's faces. The whole group of them was forced to retreat into the watchtower.

As the door was closed behind them, the fire that was nearly snuffed out by the winds grew inside the chimney again. Khorianas wiped his blade dry with the front end of his tabard and sheathed it again. He casually leaned against the chimney's sidewall. "This is unsettling. The scourge not in disarray but organized again." The bloodelf shivered as horrifying memories from the scourge wars rose in him. He punished them away, but as he did he unconsciously stroke his eyepatch. As the others gathered Khor heard the winds howling outside. No one would make it to the tower anytime soon. He looked at the guard captain who was a bit out of breath but still ready for duty. He didn't have an easy job. The human bluntly grabbed his helmet and threw it on a rug on the floor.

"As you have seen, the scourge is putting up a fight again. They were able to fortify some of their old footholds on Icecrown glacier again and are regrouping. If we don't act now they could be a real threat again. But before we get to the gory details, I am Crusader Varic Halford. Why don't all of you introduce yourselves too."

((I think we can really start here now. the lot of the party is now snowed in and cut off from additional support. You may now introduce your characters. A bit of bickering and maybe an argument or two are allowed if there should be any lil'grudges or some prejudices around. As a quick reminder the RP Combat rules

Currently in the tower:

Nonfic => Robert
    Darced => Aldean
    Kippling => Hobb
    xMexyragosX => Darren
    Mehman => Orc Deathknight
    Kinderfield => Rihanna
    PalaPwn => Morris
    Khorianas as himself

please carry on, and maybe tell us if you want the OOC banter deleted.
    ))

10+ Year Old Account
    Robert waited crouching as the gargoyles turned and flew away with the rest of the undead horde. He held his bow taut even as the storm picked up it's pace until the last of their figures vanished in the storm. He sighed, relieved, and sheathed his arrow but kept his bow at his side. Robert let out a low whistle and called, "Snap!" Snap trudged through the deepening snow as they made their way into the tower.

Snap rushed towards the fireplace and laid opposite of the blood elf. Robert followed steadily and removed his white cloak. Covered in green and brown hard leather armor, he was obviously more used to the forests of the lands south of here than the frozen wastelands of Icecrown. He grabbed a chair as he moved next to Snap and leaned his bow and cloak against it as he sat down.

He couldn't help but notice the blood elf stroke his eye patch though. Something he noticed of some of the men who lost arms or legs in the recent war in Arathi. Often when on watch they would do the same when worried. But Crusader Halford broke his gaze on the Blood elf, "Well I'll go first I guess. I'm Robert, ex-corporal of the league of Arathor and this here," He patted Snap near the top of his massive shell, "is Snap." Snap raised his head towards the group showing off his large fangs and his powerful jaw with a quick and very audible snap of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    By now Rihanna had taken out a few gargoyles with this strange group of adventurers. The young shaman placed her axes back on her belt and whispered a thank you to the spirits and the fire and wind they were engulfed in seemed to fade out leaving her standing in the snowstorm. "Well i don't know about you but i am going inside it's cold enough out here to make The Dark Lady sneeze" Rihanna said looking over at Hobb and then giggling about her little wise crack.

Once inside Rihanna made her way to pretty much the centre of the room and sat down crossed legged and placed her totem infront of her "Nifty aint it?" Rihanna said pretty much talking to no one but pointing to her totem. It was small yet wider and each side branched off to a carving of a different spirit with each holding a small hole in the bottom the seemed to lead down to inside the base "It's all my totems in one, you have no idea how heavy it is lugging around four big totems" Rihanna trailed off leaving herself deep in thought as the crusader introduced himself and then the hunter as well. Rihanna stood up and cleared her throat bringing the attention of the others to her "Hey there! My name is Rihanna... yeh i know not a very goblin name but it in fact is the name that the spirits told me" she said more talking to Robert, she liked his turtle "The spirits called me here they said i would be needed.. guess they weren't kidding... HEY!" Rihanna almost shouted "I love snap, he is adorable, he looks hungry and thirsty... i could try to call for some water and maybe a some roots?" Rihanna said smiling at snap, she wasn't that good at it yet but she would try.
    Last edited by kinderfield; 2012-05-15 at 04:42 AM. Reason: color code fail lol
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    the orc had reappeared in the corner of the tower, sitting still and watching over the others, she spoke up "i wish i could remember my name so that i could tell you all, but ever since my death, the only thing i remember is that i served the horde during the second and third war". the death knight giggled at the turtle, "cute little guy". she looked up for a moment, then stared into her locket, pulling it out of her armor and holding it in her hands. with the other hand she picked up the sword and started cleaning and sharpening it with some stones she had brought herself. waiting for the other adventures to speak their names.

15+ Year Old Account
    After making his way into the Tower, Hobb slowly lowered himself onto one of the small human sized chairs, he was old enough to be used to the furnature of other lands not being big enough for his big Tauren frame, so instead of being offended, he just smiled to himself, greatful that he had a chance to rest his weary legs.

It was then that the Druid realised he had not yet dispelled his bark skin spell. He closed his eyes and let natures power receed back into his body, silently thanking the Earthmother and Cenarius.

Hobb opened his eyes again, slowly looking around the room at the party he'd fought with, as well as the towers guards. Hobb greeted the combatants as they introduced them selves.
    "Greetings Crusader Varic Halford, thank you for your hospitality" turning next to the Hunter,
    "Robert and Snap, it was a pleasure fighting with you" the Druid said warmly, always friendly towards Hunters, with their affinity to nature.
    Hobb chuckled at the musings of the young shaman, he had known many shamans during his life, and worked closely with some of the healers of their orders, and could tell that this Young goblin was still becoming accustomed to her powers.
    "Greetings to you, young Rihanna, and to your spirit friends, let me know if you need help with those roots let me know!" Lastly Hobb turned to the Deathknight, ever distrustful of the creatures not created by nature...
    "Deathknight, thank you for your assistance in the fray..." Hobb trailed off, finding it difficult to put a friendly front on his words, even if he did respect the orc's battle prowess...

Hobb faced the whole party,
    "Greetings all, I have found during my years that battle is a quick way of bringing unlikely people together, it seems a way of nature..." Hobb trailed off momentarily in thought.
    "I am Hobb Barkhoof, guardian of Cenarius, Druid of the Cenarion Circle, originally of the Mistrunner Tribe. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance"

10+ Year Old Account
    "i can tell you dont quite trust me druid?.." the death knight said "well, it's not my fault that i am who i am, if i had had the choice, i woulda preffered staying in the ground instead of becomming a death knight, even though i do quite like the rune weapons". after finishing the last sentence she noticed she had risen to her feet and her voice had sounded angry. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude, but do please note it's not my fault i am what i am" she said and sat back down, continueing to clean her sword.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hobb smiled to himself,
    "We don't always agree with the path laid before us..." said the Druid, steeling himself again, in a way the Deathknights short temper reminded him of his youthful days before he truely started along the Druidic Path . . .
    "...however I live for nature's sake, and you're not natural." Thought Hobb, not wanting to cause trouble, he was too weary for a full blown arguement.

Morris snapped his fingers and signaled for Plagueclaw to follow him inside to join the rest. Once inside he greeted the rest saying "Evening gentlemen. I'm Morris, Dark Ranger of the Undercity. If you prefer to call me by my elven name i am Thalo'thas.", he then proceeded to dump his arrows on a nearby table and, with a wave of his hand, enchanted them with dark magic. He sat down on a nearby chair in the corner of the room and eyed the turtle that the Goblin had been admiring and turned towards it's human master "Quite a fine beast you have there..." he said, Plagueclaw growled a hushed growl "Oh and this is Plagueclaw, he likes meat any meat" the sickly yet fearsome wolf eyed the turtle and flashed it's fangs.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-15 at 01:03 PM.