Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I wonder if a godly item gets posted for 250, will someone buy it for 250 to sell on the 3rd party sites for more
    I plan to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Things will still end up costing that much, you'll just have to buy $250 dollars worth of gold four times on the RMAH, then buy it with the gold on the regular AH.
    that is a great point if they don't cap gold, however gold and real cash can be exchanged, then in theory there is no cap, and in theory every item will have a cash value uncapped because, gold=cash has an exchange rate. this is all really interesting. Because its almost like speculation of building a new currency, a new nation, a new country!

And its interesting to speculate which direction Blizz takes when they do see that happening? Will they tighten up their control and grip and install a Gold cap also? Or maybe the opposite and free up the market and let the players have it their way and increase the real cash cap to $1000? This is all really interesting to speculate.

But I don't think its a stretch, I do think the safe bet is changes will be made, if you played any blizz games, you know they are constantly altering and manipulating every little detail of the games they make.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Who in their right minds would even pay that much for an item?

I'm pretty sure the market will reduce their prices heavily after bots and chinese farmers run rampant.
    I doubt the prices for even the most expensive items will eventually be higher than $10.
    Someone linked ebay the other day with the Spectral Tiger card from Wow TCG going for £500+!

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by wangstroker View Post
    nifty little table you have there, debating on printing it and posting it neer my computer for quick reference.
    Diablofans.com also posted a nice little calculator if you'd rather that.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1188-...os-blue-posts/