Another can I run it?

Intel (R) Core I3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz x2
    4GB RAM
    Nvidia GT 330M
    W7 64 bits

It's a laptop btw.

According to the tech forums over at Blizzard I should be able to run it, and my problems in the beta were because of it being badly optimized, but I'm skeptical.

I'm 100% fine with playing on the lowest settings if it means I can play with 1024x768 res.

Posting the minimun/recommended specs doesn't really help me because I would have no idea how my stuff compares to it, I'm not very techy at all.

Thanks for any insight!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    can u play WoW? i would imagine if you can run WoW you should be able to run d3. settings might have to be turned all the way down, but i didnt notice much of a difference performance wise between the two

I can run WoW fine, on lowish settings though.

If you currently have the computer, google Can you run it. It's probably the best program out there that will show you if a computer can handle something.

Had mixed results with that in the past, but it says I should be able to run it on lowish settings, which is fine by me, let's hope it's right tho haha.

Deleted
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com...o-III&id=11243
    here ya go laddie it tells you if you can my computer is getting pretty old and i can play it

I go a little over minimun because my gfx doesn't hit recommended, but that's alright.
    Reason I'm so skeptical about it is because when I check for things like, Crysis 2, Mass Effect 3 or Batman:AC it either tells me I will run it perfectly fine or at the same perfomance levels as D3.
    But yeah I assume I should be able to run D3 at 1024x768 then.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I'm wondering why you can't run it well. I tried D3 on medium-high settings and it ran smooth as silk. My laptop is 3 1/2 years old, with a 2.0hz duo-core (centrino i think) and Nvidia 9600m GT. In other words, way worse than your laptop. I'm also running WoW on high settings, 1280x800 and hardly run into any issues.

You should definitely look into it if those specs can't run D3 well. It's not really an intensive game.