Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If it's not fun, why are you doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by morsei View Post
    so my question is, how would you feel about it and does anyone here raid with no nerf just for fun?
    Fun ? Certainly not. DS has such a stupidly high amount of crap encounters prolonging the process wouldn't make sense. Also the faster the buyer of gear/title/whatever is out of the raid again the better. I would want to raid without it though to determine the quality of the new recruits and put some of the old members back into a raiding mindset. I mean especially now with 20% you have really really really to try hard to die and can totally let go performance wise and everything still works.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-05-03 at 02:29 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Hmm yea we contemplated doing this but tbh we would rather just try 1-1-1 spine and anyway after glory for newer people next week we'll just do sales runs so will be kind of pointless to waste buyers time on it.
    This, make some cash b4 next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    So stop raiding. If you're farming it you have no reason to go back.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

If you're 8/8 25m hc on farm and you dont need gear, why the hell are you still running it? When MoP comes out, ALL your gear will be obsolete, and will only make your leveling speed a -tiny- bit faster compared to a person entering pandaria with leveling gear.

Take a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    If you're 8/8 25m hc on farm and you dont need gear, why the hell are you still running it? When MoP comes out, ALL your gear will be obsolete, and will only make your leveling speed a -tiny- bit faster compared to a person entering pandaria with leveling gear.

Take a vacation.
    Mounts. Only reason people should be running it. To sell it or to not sell it, that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If its a horrid instance and no fun at all why do people keep logging in week after week to play through it?
    This. 10char

"This" or similar posts are not allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2012-05-03 at 06:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Humpwing cares not for your feeble masonry.

Sounds like a morale-killer. The funny bit is your GM asks for a vote and then ignores it.

But you know you're all in way better gear than you would've been during progression, if he's only doing it for one week I'd say harden up. I know what kind of effect something like that would have on my raid group though lol. Raiders are so lazy :P

I keep running it, almost EVERY week since it released, because I still do not have either ring out of the instance. I have only seen Ring of the Riven drop once.

I don't want to hear rng is rng. The way loot is distributed now is ridiculous.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So just wondering what your opinion is on this, half of my guild has been bitching about doing DS 25h without nerf after we've had it for 4 months on farm, a bunch of those people are awful players who got carried, cant even survive ultraxion one week.
    This is usually the attitude I come across in pugs or lfr but within the guild? Come on, maybe instead easily throwing those players under the bus you could, you know, help them out and work together as a guild. I mean, it's not like they aren't familiar with the mechanics or the raid if your guild has had it on farm for four months.

Maybe the issue is this attitude which is causing players to lack motivation or fuel to fire for burnout...
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared 8/8 hm pre nerf, noone in my guild feels like turning the buff off. With the nerf we can bring in players to carry for gold, so I have no problem with making 30k gold a week for no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    This is usually the attitude I come across in pugs or lfr but within the guild? Come on, maybe instead easily throwing those players under the bus you could, you know, help them out and work together as a guild. I mean, it's not like they aren't familiar with the mechanics or the raid if your guild has had it on farm for four months.

Maybe the issue is this attitude which is causing players to lack motivation or fuel to fire for burnout...
    You can't fix stupid. I'm just a member of a 8/8 H 25man guild (or used to be when it existed). They wiped something like 75 times on Ultraxion because people couldn't fucking push their button. I'm serious. A mechanic that is easily simplified. When you get it, push your button ~2 seconds before ends and GG you win. People are fucktards all the way up trust me. If they can't handle the truth they should just quit the game.

not gonna happen. And T14 better be good and not nerfed too early or I'm not going to enter any of their damn raids ever again. Which means cancelling sub...

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    not gonna happen. And T14 better be good and not nerfed too early or I'm not going to enter any of their damn raids ever again. Which means cancelling sub...
    Based on how they did Cata and their promises for MoP shit will likely get nerfed after about 6 months, if it even needs it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why the heck are you guys even doing H25 8/8 for 4 months, my brain would have blew up after the first one. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by MuskiER View Post
    Why the heck are you guys even doing H25 8/8 for 4 months, my brain would have blew up after the first one. >.>
    We already said this. 2 mounts per week and you need to get 25 (or more) people a mount.

That's 13+ full clear weeks.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    We already said this. 2 mounts per week and you need to get 25 (or more) people a mount.

That's 13+ full clear weeks.
    I don't know of any guilds where you *need* to get 25+ people a mount. Some people drool and/or rage about making sure they have one but plenty of capable players are generally just fine getting one or not getting one.

Not to mention if you really want a Dragon Soul breed of drake you can just go back and do the Glory achievement in Mists.

EDIT: There are also plenty of guilds who farm 40-50 mounts. I'm just saying I don't think it's necessarily a major importance to making every single player satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    I don't know of any guilds where you *need* to get 25+ people a mount. Some people drool and/or rage about making sure they have one but plenty of capable players are generally just fine getting one or not getting one.

Not to mention if you really want a Dragon Soul breed of drake you can just go back and do the Glory achievement in Mists.

EDIT: There are also plenty of guilds who farm 40-50 mounts. I'm just saying I don't think it's necessarily a major importance to making every single player satisfied.
    If you don't satisfy all of those who want a rare mount then you'll likely be a 10man guild in MoP lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a game isn't fun, stop playing. Not hard. WoW isn't fun anymore, yet it WAS fun in its past. Don't need to feel obliged to play if you don't WANT TO.

MORSEIW I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHA

<--- Chris