Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I play three healer classes, and I must say everyone else's filler heals suck so badly that I don't mind using nourish quite a bit. Nourish actually has good mana conversion with LB, and ties into Harmony, and gets a cast speed bonus, so I love it. Not that it makes a significant portion of my breakdown, but it usually edges in around 10% of my activity time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Nourish all the time. Its practically a free heal so when there is nothing to heal, I’m spamming it on my tank to refresh LB.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    I cant keep mastery up 24/7 without casting nourish every now and then.
    Oh, and this. Use it to keep up harmony.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Well before when you couldn't blanket hots like you can now (nerfed content makes mana conserving pointless imo) I used to throw out 3 rejuves swiftmend then wild growth and spam nourishes until i got wild growth back up. It was really good because nourish becomes blazing fast. Personally now i don't ever use it even to keep up Lifebloom. I just use regrowth now and don't go oom

Quote Originally Posted by zakaluka View Post
    I play three healer classes, and I must say everyone else's filler heals suck so badly that I don't mind using nourish quite a bit. Nourish actually has good mana conversion with LB, and ties into Harmony, and gets a cast speed bonus, so I love it. Not that it makes a significant portion of my breakdown, but it usually edges in around 10% of my activity time.
    Yeah I'm sure the other classes heals could use tweaks as well, but I really could care less about those lesser healers, I'm mostly concerned about the play style of my druid.

I understand its alright when you have 3 Rejuvs rolling with the cast speed reduction, but I want to see Nourish actually have a more critical use. I've played a resto druid since BC and I really enjoyed using hots to heal (ok rolling lifebloom is annoying) and I'd just like to see us get back to that HoT based play. I hate standing still while I'm healing but if I have to stand still I want it to be because its making my HoTs stronger, in the case of my proposed Nourish change.

Some of you have said you use Nourish quite a bit during raiding. Well that's perfectly fine, with the change you'd probably still use it quite often, it would just see more use than the occasional use of refreshing lifeblooms on the tank. Now it could be seen as a way to prep a tank for a big hit. For instance you could load the tank up on HoTs and then Nourish spam to get them to the maximum duration. After that the tank should get back to full quickly after that large hit.

In PvP it has the application of being your spam spell when your teammates are getting focused. Simply toss a Rejuv and Lifebloom stack (With the Lifebloom glyph) on them and start Nourishing. Except now that when they finally switch targets your Rejuv will tick for a lot longer and so will your Lifebloom unless you decide to swap it to someone else.