Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Dreadlord mludd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzc View Post
    If I tried to use pringles to dip/scoop, I think they'd break. They're so thin lol
    It's better than trying to dip tiny crumbs (which would be approximately 75% of the contents of the average bag of chips). Besides, you can always try using two chips for increased structural integrity.
    I am the Kwisatz Haderach

  2. #22
    I am Murloc! Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    5,366
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    It's better than trying to dip tiny crumbs (which would be approximately 75% of the contents of the average bag of chips). Besides, you can always try using two chips for increased structural integrity.
    actually, 75% of the contents of a bag of crisps is air .. then the other 25% is a mess of crisp fragments

  3. #23
    Warchief Jakexe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    Kettle Chilli were my fav before they nerfed the amount of chilli and they became mild then discontinued them altogether.
    i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz 1.35V || Asus Z97 Hero VII || EVGA GTX 980 Sli (x2) 1455Mhz || 16GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings -
    Corsair 900D || ASUS ROG Swift || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Cyborg RAT7/Logitech G700s || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller

  4. #24
    Your thread title seems so explosively excited. I read it aloud as such; it was very entertaining.

    OT: do you mean actual potato chips or any kind of chips? For any kind of chips, I would say cool ranch Doritos. For potato chips, I would say original Ruffles. Dem ridges...

    Also, I don't usually care for companies releasing blatant knockoffs in response to other products on the market, but in this particular case, Lay's Stax >>>>>> Pringles.
    Last edited by Pan Pan; 2012-05-02 at 10:50 AM.

  5. #25
    Dreadlord mludd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    actually, 75% of the contents of a bag of crisps is air .. then the other 25% is a mess of crisp fragments
    Good point, and another point for Pringles as well, at least when you buy Pringles you're not hauling a lot of extra air with you home (ok, the air doesn't make it heavier but it sure makes things bulkier).
    I am the Kwisatz Haderach

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Sour cream pringles .
    i can only "Like" this

  7. #27
    Scarab Lord Azutael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,812
    Maarud paprika, or Sørlandschips salt.
    Not a fan of pringles etc, turns into mash in your mouth XD

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan Pan View Post
    Your thread title seems so explosively excited. I read it aloud as such; it was very entertaining.

    OT: do you mean actual potato chips or any kind of chips? For any kind of chips, I would say cool ranch Doritos. For potato chips, I would say original Ruffles. Dem ridges...

    Also, I don't usually care for companies releasing blatant knockoffs in response to other products on the market, but in this case, Lays Stax >>>>>> Pringles.
    Thanks for the feedback

    Yes, it's meant for ANY kind of chip. Excluding Fish and Chips. Haha

  9. #29
    Tyrrell's Salt and Vinegar!

  10. #30
    Actual potato crisps: Pringles, any flavour really.
    Tortilla Chips: Doritos, Chilli Heatwave > Tangy Cheese
    Other snack crisps: Flamin' Hot Monster Munch

  11. #31
    Zesty Cheese Doritoes. Wish they sold them here in Australia, I miss them a great deal lol.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    Zesty Cheese Doritoes. Wish they sold them here in Australia, I miss them a great deal lol.
    That sounds like something I would like to try, not a big fan of normal cheese Doritos. Ranch is good tho
    Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools

    - Napoleon Bonaparte

  13. #33
    As a plain chip, I'd have to go with Lay's Sour Cream and Onion. If I'm in the mood for a dip, I'll go Cool Ranch/Nacho Cheese Doritos into cottage cheese, or Hint of Lime Tostitos into medium heat salsa. I need to find some money...

  14. #34
    Brand-wise, it would be Lays, followed by Wise. Pringles are ok. Utz is pretty meh.
    As for flavors, I'll eat any flavor really, but plain old salted is my favorite.

  15. #35
    Plain potato chips like lays, if i have dip for em then the ripple kind any brand.

    Flavor wise spicey nacho doritos.

  16. #36
    OLW's Sourcream crisps currently
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    snail due european definition is a land fish, and many many more

  17. #37
    Grillchips or Sourcream & Onion.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  18. #38
    Kruncher's Jalapeno

  19. #39
    Epic! Sayl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scrubbity Burrow
    Posts
    1,638
    Kettle Brand Baked. Any flavor, they're all excellent.

  20. #40
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    506
    Lays salt and vinegar. Delicious. Sea salt. Delicious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •