Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagobha View Post
    OLW´s dillchips.
    This! Also, important to have onion flavoured dip on the side!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzc View Post
    It doesn't have to be a potato chip. It can be any kind of chip.
    Good, because COOL RANCH DORRITOS!!!! heh heh

if it DID have to be a POTATO chip, i'd choose Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles

I don't like kettle cooked chips, they're too crunchy.

Doritos Nachos flavour!

10+ Year Old Account
    Know what's a great idea? Dorito's new "Loaded" chips. Problem is I don't really like the flavors I've seen so far.

So, I'm stuck with Spicy Nacho Dorito's, Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream, and Funyuns. Can't really decide among those three. The Spicy Nacho are best to use with dip, so maybe them.

Walkers, Doritos or McCane

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Know what's a great idea? Dorito's new "Loaded" chips.
    All the "loaded" chips i've seen are Ruffles. Like these:

I don't think Doritos makes a "loaded" flavor...I'm pretty fat, I'd have gotten an email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    All the "loaded" chips i've seen are Ruffles. Like these two:

I don't think Doritos makes a "loaded" flavor...I've pretty fat, I'd have gotten an email.
    Err, sorry, they're called "Jacked", and the idea is great. More flavor, thicker chips.

Im not a big fan of chips. But if its a pack then Im going for any kind of sour cream and pure salty chips

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Err, sorry, they're called "Jacked", and the idea is great. More flavor, thicker chips.

IMG SNIPPED
    oooooo, those look glorious! well, i don't like chipotle, but the enchilada sounds yummy. Also, I need to write a letter and complain...my fat ass DID NOT get an email about these! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    oooooo, those look glorious! well, i don't like chipotle, but the enchilada sounds yummy.
    Ditto. I tried em, not bad, but I'd like to see better flavors.

There were these chips served alongside the sandwiches sold at this restaurant in Las Vegas I used to go to when I lived there, but I can't for the life of me remember the name. They were won ton wrapper chips, and holy crap were they delicious.

We also have One-Ton chips here, and they're equally delicious.

Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-02 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted
    Nearly all of my favourites have been cancelled over the years.

My old favourite, which I have yet to find a decent replacement for, was the store-brand, Marks & Spencer spring onion flavoured crisps. Those were indescribably delicious and moreish!

My current favourites are maybe Ruffles (original) or Walker's Sensations paprika flavour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kettle cooked salt & vinegar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a favorite chip. I have moods in which i want different flavors.

Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.. AKA.. PURPLE BAG!.. All of my love for these chips

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my chips with battered cod, salt and vinegar and tomato ketchup. Lemonade on the side is nice.

I think the brand is called Kettle Cooked, haven't bought them in a while but their salt and pepper crinkle cut chips are good.

I live in Texas with an abundance of Tex-Mex restaurants at EVERY corner. I love when restaurants make their own chips out of corn tortillas. So much lighter then tostitos, especially with freshly made salsa. Yum! But I also like the Mission tostito chips, they're a bit lighter then tostitos. I don't use any store bought salsa, though. I buy it from a local restaurant in the area, or if I'm in San Antonio. I go to a great Mexican place called Jacala, and buy a few jars of their salsa.

I'm also a sucker for plain Lay's potato chips, and I'm partial to Sour Cream Pringles.

10+ Year Old Account
    This:

and this:

Personally I prefer Better Made plain and Wavy chips, their unsalted chips are pretty good too. Stax are ok, better than Pringles in my opinion though. I think though that my absolute favorite are Better Made potato sticks. They're the best.