Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I do wonder when they're going to start the pre-MoP events...I'm eager to see what they'll do, though, from what little I know about the beta and the story leading into Pandaria, I don't have any idea as to who those suspicious characters could be.

Maybe you had just been drinking a little much that night?

Sounds like the quest mobs which appear after you feed the berries to the sprite dragonlings or whatever they are. Could be that one was bugged so that you could see it momentarily.

If you look hard enough, you can see mewtwo in the ground right outside of the fishing village in desolace.
    Do not underestimate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethystlyn View Post
    Sounds like the quest mobs which appear after you feed the berries to the sprite dragonlings or whatever they are. Could be that one was bugged so that you could see it momentarily.
    I think we have a winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    >.< noone that plays on Private servers will post here...., i guess it happened in the MoP Beta
    Since I can't STAND the amount of misinformation people spew on forums: A LOT of players that play retail actually play on private servers too.....just so you know....

In fact, some VERY popular and creditable top 10 guilds sometimes play on a private server, so.....yeah. The more you know or something.

I play both privates and retail, though I prefer retail since privates are somewhat more... how should I put it, buggy. Yet I am posting here maxilian.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    I'm inclined to believe you've made this up OP :P I'm sorry
    Your foolish to think someone would really waste their time coming to the forums to make up something that silly! Maybe it was something like the random whispers people sometimes get in random areas from the old gods, who knows.

I dunno, when was the last mini-patch we got for live ? I'm sure all the dataminers are focused on beta, not live ... so this stuff might be in the game files without people having realized it ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethystlyn View Post
    Twilight Inciter =/= Suspicious Character

People are in here hating, but I believe OP. People were hating on the people who said they saw earthquakes before Cata too, and we all see who turned out to be right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    People are in here hating, but I believe OP. People were hating on the people who said they saw earthquakes before Cata too, and we all see who turned out to be right there.
    Well.

The earthquakes made sense for upcoming expansion, is the thing.

Anyone read this and immediately think "herobrine"?

one of 3 things happened here.
    1 random little bug
    2 you misread the name
    3 you made this up
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    Well.

The earthquakes made sense for upcoming expansion, is the thing.
    Except that the earthquakes were tied to the invisible Shaker NPC in the game's database, whereas this is nothing other than a figment of the OP's imagination. Long story short, if it's not in the database... it's not there.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP, and to everyone else, you wont believe it but I've seen this NPC too! It was when I was recently on my lock, who is currently leveling in Hyjal... I didn't get a screenshot of it either, I didn't think to take one, at the time I just saw it and then saw it disappear and thought 'well, what the fuck was that?' and then just carried on with my business.

While you've only got my word on it, I'm honestly not lying, I'm sure I've seen this too.

And the plot thickens
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    We need to get a blue response about this, seriously :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    This happened
    : you made this up
    Fixed that for you

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"