Thread: Illuminati

Deleted

Illuminati

Illuminati, if you write that backwards and then add .com you will see something quite shocking
    (atleast I was very shocked when I found out).
    So when I found this out it got me thinking, is there any "real evidence" that they even exist?
    If anyone got any proper evidence to share please do so!

Thanks in advance.

That is kind of strange.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    That is kind of strange.
    I assume by your reply that you were atleast abit shocked ey?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being trolled by the NSA.

Why be shocked when you should already know that the government is run by the illuminati, didn't realize they would be so blatant though.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    itanimulli ?

One search- BAM Myth Busted.

From: http://www.projectmaji.com/forum/ind...ystery-solved/

"I ran across a little snippet that I thought was interesting. It seems that when you visit Itanimulli.us (Illuminati spelled backwards) it takes you to the White Houses's website: WhiteHouse.gov. Also when you visit Itanimulli.com, it takes you to the National Security Agency's website NSA.gov.

Some people want to make a conspiracy out of this, and want to know why the White House and the NSA would want an Illuminati domain to point back to their respective sites. This answer took me 1 minute to solve. The answer is that it's not their domain.

I went to GoDaddy.com and did a Who-Is search for the domain's to find out who the owners are. They are owned by a two different dudes. I normally would not post someone's name and address, but in this case it is public information and is directly relevant. This is all public information that is easily accessible to anyone wanting to know.

Itanimulli.us is owned by:
    Scott Lamb
    25 Venita Drive
    Athens, Georgia 30606
    United States
    GoDaddy search results: Link

Itanimulli.com is owned by:
    John Fenley
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

All that is going on here is this: These two guys bought the addresses, and then did a redirect for each domain. They simply made Itanimulli.us forward visitors to WhiteHouse.gov, and Itanimulli.com forward visitors to NSA.gov.

Mystery solved. Nothing nefarious here. Just practical jokers creating an internet myth. "

Sorry dude. No conspiracy there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why be shocked when you should already know that the government is run by the illuminati, didn't realize they would be so blatant though.
    Well I am somewhat aware of that already but since I won't ever find out I can't be exactly sure on which government or what people that's in it.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wynn View Post
    One search- BAM Myth Busted.

From: http://www.projectmaji.com/forum/ind...ystery-solved/

"I ran across a little snippet that I thought was interesting. It seems that when you visit Itanimulli.us (Illuminati spelled backwards) it takes you to the White Houses's website: WhiteHouse.gov. Also when you visit Itanimulli.com, it takes you to the National Security Agency's website NSA.gov.

Some people want to make a conspiracy out of this, and want to know why the White House and the NSA would want an Illuminati domain to point back to their respective sites. This answer took me 1 minute to solve. The answer is that it's not their domain.

I went to GoDaddy.com and did a Who-Is search for the domain's to find out who the owners are. They are owned by a two different dudes. I normally would not post someone's name and address, but in this case it is public information and is directly relevant. This is all public information that is easily accessible to anyone wanting to know.

Itanimulli.us is owned by:
    Scott Lamb
    25 Venita Drive
    Athens, Georgia 30606
    United States

Itanimulli.com is owned by:
    John Fenley
    1985N 360E
    Provo, Utah 84604-1803
    United States

All that is going on here is this: These two guys bought the addresses, and then did a redirect for each domain. They simply made Itanimulli.us forward visitors to WhiteHouse.gov, and Itanimulli.com forward visitors to NSA.gov.

Mystery solved. Nothing nefarious here. Just practical jokers creating an internet myth. "

Sorry dude. No conspiracy there.
    Thanks for the lovely intel, I guess I was getting my hopes high in vain .

You got trolled. I suggest you to stop believing in conspiracy theories...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It looks like it yes, and I am not a true believer in them but what I'm saying is that it wouldn't suprise me if there are a few real ones.

Yes, a redirect is incredibly shocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauro View Post
    So when I found this out it got me thinking, is there any "real evidence" that they even exist?
    No. But people love urban legends and folklore, so those silly ideas never die out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I suggest you to stop being ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    I suggest you to stop being ignorant.
    Not believing in crackpot theories that have no compelling supportive evidence does not make one ignorant. Blindly believing in them does.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19800...n-legends.html

Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble.
    Last edited by RezsgarLemur; 2012-05-02 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    I have always wondered about this.

Suppose that the illuminati was some kind of "world government" that runs everything behind the scenes, etc etc. And ofcourse, they want to stay super secret.

Why on earth would they then leave all of these "clues"? Fold a dollar bill this way, the shape some streets are built, I think there were some clues in the white house as well.

If they are smart enough to rule the world behind the scenes, without ever letting any sort of real evidence slip out, why would they need to put these clues in plain sight? It's just an insane idea!

Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post

Suppose that the illuminati was some kind of "world government" that runs everything behind the scenes, etc etc. And ofcourse, they want to stay super secret.

Why on earth would they then leave all of these "clues"? Fold a dollar bill this way, the shape some streets are built, I think there were some clues in the white house as well.

If they are smart enough to rule the world behind the scenes, without ever letting any sort of real evidence slip out, why would they need to put these clues in plain sight? It's just an insane idea!
    Whats the point if nobody knows? People like to gloat.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post

It's a normal thought process some people seem to forget entirely because they are just desperate for even the slightest evidence to support these claims, they will believe anything.

This doesn't just happen for conspiracy theories btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHEN POSTING...
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    <snip>
    Conspiracies
    Closing this out.