how to heal LFR ?

I kinda blanket rejuv mostly and WG on CD and keep lb rolling on tank and tossing out more rejuvs to who evers taking dmg. Im tend to swiftmend the tank so the proc heals him and others around too. I hope im doing it right.

I heal lfr on my pally and priest as well but am clueless on how druids heal lfr.

LFR? Spam any button you want to.

And read the druid guide - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ruid-Guide-4-3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    LFR? Spam any button you want to.
    Not to be rude but do you ever come with good suggestions that actually help people?

And for OP it varies a lot depending on boss and grp, if its a group that don't stand in shit it will be mostly tank damage on bosses and in general healing will be something you get a feel for.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Not to be rude but do you ever come with good suggestions that actually help people?

And for OP it varies a lot depending on boss and grp, if its a group that don't stand in shit it will be mostly tank damage on bosses and in general healing will be something you get a feel for.
    I think that suggesting someone should read the resto druid guide on this forum which clearly tells you different healing strats for different situations is a lot more helpful then a pointless post that offers pretty much no advice.
    Last edited by Mudkiper; 2012-05-02 at 10:27 PM.

He redirected him to the druid healing guide. Which is very good advice.

Telling him healing is vodoo magic and varies according to something subjective such as "the feel of it" it's very bad advice.

To OP: Read the guide 1st, then you can try online guides about the encounters. But tbh it won't matter much for LFR with 20%. It's basically staying alive, roll LB on tank, spread some rejuvs on people that will take damage per certain mechanic (that's why I tell you to read encounter guides) keep switfmend on cooldown using it preferrably on someone that's stacked around more people. Use Tranq for burst healing (again, read the encounter guides to know the best time for this). Use clearcasting procs to throw a quick regrowth or a healing touch on the tank. Remember to keep up the mastery buff (you need a direct cast every 2 swiftmends or so)
    Last edited by RandomGamer; 2012-05-02 at 10:43 PM.

I usually Swiftmend melee dps since they are grouped closer together. Other than that I just lifebloom tanks, throw out regrowths and rejuvs and use Wild Growth when raid dmg is inc.

LFR is quite easy as it is so you shouldn't worry about it too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGamer View Post

Telling him healing is vodoo magic and varies according to something subjective such as "the feel of it" it's very bad advice.
    When I quoted Mudkiper he didn't have the link to the healing guide so ye.

And in LFR a fight is so extremely depended on how good the dps are and if they stay out of shit so for healing LFR it is a lot of voodoo magic really.

Ohh and the 20% nerf or any other nerf is not active in LFR.

15+ Year Old Account
    The few times I've ran it, i kept LB on the tank, usually refreshing with nourish, as well as RJ.

and i cast SM and WG pretty much on cool down.

for most of the fights that pretty mcuh covered it, and i still came 2nd on meters with that slack approach.

I'm not a fan of druid healing in PuGs, nobody lets HoT's tick, they jsut top people up, so you end up overhealing a shit ton (from my experience anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGamer View Post

To OP: Read the guide 1st, then you can try online guides about the encounters. But tbh it won't matter much for LFR with 20%. It's basically staying alive, roll LB on tank, spread some rejuvs on people that will take damage per certain mechanic (that's why I tell you to read encounter guides) keep switfmend on cooldown using it preferrably on someone that's stacked around more people. Use Tranq for burst healing (again, read the encounter guides to know the best time for this). Use clearcasting procs to throw a quick regrowth or a healing touch on the tank. Remember to keep up the mastery buff (you need a direct cast every 2 swiftmends or so)
    Power of the Aspect buff does not affect LFR since it's already Hand Hold EZ Mode.

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    The few times I've ran it, i kept LB on the tank, usually refreshing with nourish, as well as RJ.

and i cast SM and WG pretty much on cool down.

for most of the fights that pretty mcuh covered it, and i still came 2nd on meters with that slack approach.

I'm not a fan of druid healing in PuGs, nobody lets HoT's tick, they jsut top people up, so you end up overhealing a shit ton (from my experience anyways)
    It's not so much a matter of "nobody lets HoT's tick" as it is, there just isn't enough damage in LFR for a healer with HoT's to be affective. The average HPS in an LFR run is like 8-10K where as in normal it's like 15K+. With the reduced mechanics and overall ability to be almost impossible to wipe unless someone does it on purpose LFR really isn't a good place to judge your healing output or "get used to" healing, cuz it's incredibly different in an actual raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    Power of the Aspect buff does not affect LFR since it's already Hand Hold EZ Mode.
    Haven't cared for LFR since idk, January? so wouldn't known better. Thanks for the clarification.

About the druid performance on LFR, I've noticed the worse other healers are, the higher HPS a druid will pull. A good hpaladin will send every HOT you cast to overhealing.

Deleted

Actually he gave me a few advice about boomkin before when I asked him about it, didn't make a thread about it though.