Name me some good games to buy!

I just built a gaming rig for the first time in 4 years. Name me some games I should buy...

Old rig = Core2QuadQ6600/IP35e/GTX280/4GBram800mhz/19" 1440x900 res.

New rig = i72700k/Sabertooth Z77/AMD7970/8GBRam1866mhz/27" 1920x1080 res

I already own the following games.

COD4 ( no longer playing )
    CODMW2 ( no longer playing )
    Black Ops ( no longer playing )
    CS 1.6 ( no longer playing )
    CS:S ( no longer playing )
    WoW ( no longer playing )

Battlefield 3
    Bad Company 2
    CODMW3
    SWTOR - Probably wont survive the first free month, already getting bored at level 10.
    -----------------------------------

I am looking for some games that are fun and graphical intensive. Please don't recommend any Single-Player FPS games as I find those boring. If you're going to suggest an FPS make sure it has multi-player. I am willing to try anything else aslong as it's not got a huge price tag & I can get it cheap off ebay instead of paying full price on steam :P
    Last edited by Friendlychap; 2012-05-03 at 03:56 AM.

Well the obvious choice is Crysis

Bulletstorm is also a good one for good computers

The problem is you want graphics which tells me you will never play the vast majority of the best games ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Aion is free to play and you download the client from the new website. And it is quite fun and different to World of Warcraft. I am playing it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must get Skyrim bro
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

mafia and mafia 2

Probably need more specifics on what type of game you are looking for. Obviously FPS is out but otherwise any other specifics?

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    You must get Skyrim bro
    He said he didn't like single player FPS, judging from his games list what makes you think he will like a single player hack n' slash adventure game?

Also, you might aswell just list all of the CoD games as CoD simply, it's not like theres any major differences in the games.

Since you have played WoW I'd recommend to give Diablo 3 a look, just to see if it is anything you might want to try out, if it looks compelling to you then get it on May 15th, it is better than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Well, Aion is free to play and you download the client from the new website. And it is quite fun and different to World of Warcraft. I am playing it myself.
    wait ...WHAT, except the wing gliding fun....its more of the same (okay chaining skils but thats pretty much it and we could call it proc)

edit: forgot to say....its f2p and its fun
    Last edited by McFrotton; 2012-05-03 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Mass Effect 3

Deus Ex HR

Skyrim

Amnesia Dark Decent if u wanna shit ur pants.

Maybe Dead Space 2...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, these threads pop up too quickly. I might as well just cross-link my older posts.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    He said he didn't like single player FPS, judging from his games list what makes you think he will like a single player hack n' slash adventure game?
    He said he didn't like FPS Singleplayer, but he's happy to play any other game so long as he can get it off Ebay.

Singleplayer RPG = Singplayer FPS now? Maybe that sounded a bit rude, just being sarcastic because seriously, Skyrim is NOTHING like a Singleplayer Campaign FPS. MASS EFFECT 1-3 is what you could kinda consider a Singleplayer FPS, sure it's got RPG elements but it's still very 'SP Shootery'.

Other games not mentioned so far is The Witcher 2. Portal 1 & 2. Dead Island (Has shooter elements but you never once HAVE to use a Gun and sometimes they aren't better). Batman Arkham City (This might still be expensive but extremely good game).

single player FPS I assume he is talking about games like Halo, Crysis, even Borderlands (even though Borderlands has a lot of rpg elements). I certainly wouldn't put Skyrim in that category.