ElvUI Update problems with cast bar

Hello all! I updated ElvUI today and everything seems to be okay but suddenly the cast bar for my character is to the left of my portrait (right above the left chat panel). I tried doing some research to find a solution but have come up with nada I try going into the config and looking under unit frames but haven't been able to come up with anything.

If someone could please help me to trouble shoot this I would really appreciate it!

I also have gone to the Elvui website and I don't see anyone with the same problem and I have also tried reinstalling ElvUi.

updated my elvui after i read this and ran into the same problem. it put my cast bar down by my chat box. i just went into the config and moved it back to where i had it. was able to copy the position from the target cast bar and move it up just a bit, easy fix but will definitely annoy some ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Zachysaurus View Post
    updated my elvui after i read this and ran into the same problem. it put my cast bar down by my chat box. i just went into the config and moved it back to where i had it. was able to copy the position from the target cast bar and move it up just a bit, easy fix but will definitely annoy some ppl
    Thank you for replying! I can't seem to find what you are referring to. Would you mind walking me through it? Thanks

Deleted
    Hi...i found a solution for it, in cast bar board there an option on top to copy from, right? choose target then u have a new bar in your portrait again if not dont forget to check show button =) and then put it where u want again
    I hope it helps you.