15+ Year Old Account

Destruction in MoP - your thoughts?

Heya! I would like to hear your thoughts about destruction in MoP.

Personally, I like the changes, but there is one BIG problem. The rotation is boring. Keep immolate up, use Conflagrate every cooldown, use Chaos Bolt everytime you have an ember up, spam Incinerate and use Shadowburn instead of chaos bolt once the boss is at 20%.

Arcane was boring, but even then, you had to manage your mana. With destruction, you don't even have to manage your mana. Sure, you could say that Burning Embers are a resource that a Warlock has to manage but...It builds up too slow, and because of this, using an ember for an Ember Tap(Heal) is not even worthwhile because it would make it a MAJOR dps loss in a raid environment.

The only form of managing Embers I predict would be building the maximum amount of embers and burning them when you proc your buffs from trinkets, pots, Power Torrent (If we have something similar).

Anyway, I would like to hear out your thoughts on destruction. Any suggestions on the spec? With Chaos Bolt replacing soulfire I could imagine Blizzard could incorporate that into Destro rotation to spice it up more. Thanks for reading!

This would fit well in the existing Destro Beta thread
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh Sorry about that. I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Mod, please lock the thread! Thanksies!