Looking for help with computer freeze

http://i.imgur.com/FpZn2.jpg

recently new computer, links above occurred logging into wow mop beta. Also has occurred whilst in skyrim.

Looking for any help or information to what this is and why it is happening exactly, when this happens computer becomes completely unresponsive and needs to be turned off. Happened 2 weeks ago then it didn't happen again till now.

gtx560 ti
    Last edited by energi; 2012-05-03 at 07:20 AM.

I'm goin to say either psu is to weak to support that gpu or bad gpu
    You Can't C Me!!

Deleted
    What Power supply?

Its looking very much like a faulty GPU for sure. I don't think you'd generally expect artifacting through if the card was under powered.

Its your graphics card. Either a bad driver, or the hardware is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilan View Post
    What Power supply?

Its looking very much like a faulty GPU for sure. I don't think you'd generally expect artifacting through if the card was under powered.
    Antec Neo Eco 520w

Deleted
    Same as mine, same card too. You aren't underpowered unless its faulty. Sounds like you need to RMA your graphics card

Deleted
    You could try completely removing video drivers and then installing previous version. But it's more likely that the GPU is dying.

you could download a GPU stress test after you have checked your driver updates. should be fairly clear if it's the issue.

I got that exact issue after installing the 296.10 drivers. Switch back to the previous drivers, or give the new beta ones a try.

I'm using a 560 Ti as well. I thought my video card fried when it happened, but going back to the previous drivers fixed it. So try that before doing anything drastic.
    Last edited by Dezeria; 2012-05-04 at 04:59 PM.