Post Canceled Tera and received a copy in the mail

So, I canceled my Tera Online Pre-order as my friends I was going to play with decided to cancel and I wouldn't have had any of them to play with. But on the first I received a copy of the Physical Collector's Edition. Today I found out one of my friends received it as well, yet neither of us have been billed for them and received our refunds when we canceled. Anyone know if this has happened to anyone else? We order right from the En Masse store.

Deleted
    you shouldn't of said anything, and just ebay'ed it

Deleted
    Haha nice, it sounds like the distributor messed up

It is going to go up there at this rate =P I am just curious if anyone else has had this happen. though, I am sure they just sold it and stayed quiet.

Deleted
    well hoping your paypal wont be blocked! or whatever you paid with, i doubt they'll let you get away with a free copy.

And ebaying it, well it it ever gets banned, the actual account your ebay buyer would get very sad so you probably dont want to do that

Deleted
    Dunno how it works in the US, but in the UK the distributor owns the merchandise and can claim it back up to 1 year after it was wrongly delivered. They need to arrange the pickup and pay any extra costs and you dont have to re-schedule around them wanting it back, but its def not yours in the UK if you receive extra merchandise or merchandise by mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your only "profit" is shipping cost and the extra stuff that comes with the CE. The CD with the game on it is pretty worthless since MMORPG clients can be downloaded for free, they pretty much charge you to open up an account. In the in-game items require the account. The physical stuff is nice but there is almost no lost to the company because the mark up on the extra goods are pretty high while manufacturing cost are relatively low. Enjoy your free loot I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the Tera megathread.