Thread: Ultimate UI v3

Ultimate UI v3

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idUI4.3.2.html

A UI fitted for all roles and classes. Did a lot of tweaking from all the feedback I got from the previous versions. This version is very solid. Have a look and enjoy. Try something new and get away from the mainstream elv and tuk UI.

See it in action here:
    Last edited by LCDArcade; 2012-05-03 at 09:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, shame i don't have a monitor with that resolution.

What resolution is this at?

Deleted
    It looks very clean and tidy, I do like it.
    My main concern is that I use 4x the buttons you've got shown. Is that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post
    It looks very clean and tidy, I do like it.
    My main concern is that I use 4x the buttons you've got shown. Is that a problem?
    The resolution is 1920x1080, but you can always add more buttons in bartender, all the ones that are shown are just what I need specially. everything you see can be fully customized.

I can't say that I'm familiar with this UI suite, but... is this just a slightly modified ElvUI?

- reskinned default Blizzard frames
    - left and right chat boxes
    - sleek action bars
    - active buffs grid on top right (slightly different formatting)
    - class timers above player frame and target frame
    - little bit of data text under the mini-map
    - Targeting and Targeted By player/npc tooltips

The most noticeable thing to me that it doesn't have is the "core buffs" panel along the right side of the mini-map, but I do like the look of the active buffs grid with the duration inside the icon.

Quote Originally Posted by kilometer18 View Post
    I can't say that I'm familiar with this UI suite, but... is this just a slightly modified ElvUI?

- reskinned default Blizzard frames
    - left and right chat boxes
    - sleek action bars
    - active buffs grid on top right (slightly different formatting)
    - class timers above player frame and target frame
    - little bit of data text under the mini-map
    - Targeting and Targeted By player/npc tooltips

The most noticeable thing to me that it doesn't have is the "core buffs" panel along the right side of the mini-map, but I do like the look of the active buffs grid with the duration inside the icon.
    I've never used it. This not like those at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda cluttered, especially for such a large resolution. Why not hide that big, ugly box of buttons in the middle of the screen?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

It's quite cluttered and uninspired. It's like " HEY PLEASE BLOCK MORE OF THE SCREEN ". Things don't flow with each other. Definitely not an "ultimate" UI.
    Last edited by driftefx; 2012-05-06 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by driftefx View Post
    It's quite cluttered and uninspired. It's like " HEY PLEASE BLOCK MORE OF THE SCREEN ". Things don't flow with each other. Definitely not an "ultimate" UI.
    There has never been an instance where I couldn't see the middle of my screen. Everything is perfect. It may look cluttered but it's really not. As for the buttons in the middle, that's just how I like it, you could always move them.

This felt a lot like LUIv3, so I just went back to using that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.