Page 1 of 3
LastLast

CE Pet + Mount!!!

What? Do CE owners get a pet and a mount? WTF yay!!

From the frontpage:
    [PH] MoP CE Pet
    [PH] MoP CE Mount

Soo cool if its true! I'm definitely going for a CE now.

seems that way... thinking i might pick one up as well now, not sure yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that bad, I just hope it doesn't go up by more than £5 as otherwise they're just trying to milk the people who do like Blizzard CE's.
    I've got a nasty feeling Blizzard have the idea that seeming as their online store mounts are selling well that by putting one in the CE box they can make some more dough.

I don't really care for the pet or mount. I like the soundtrack, art book and DVD.

Waiting to see what the mount pet actually is. But sounds like an intriguing perk.

Deleted
    I really didn't wanna get the Pandaria CE. I regret not getting the Wotlk one because the soundtrack was awesome. Not that in love with the Cataclysm soundtrack so I'm fine with not having gotten it. But a mount, now? Damn ... If the mount is awesome *and* the pet is cool *and* the MoP soundtrack is as good as the Wotlk one then I *might* get the CE after all.

Darn it, seeing as there's a mount with it I might have to reconsider getting the CE... =S

10+ Year Old Account
    I find that blizzard does CE very well, another CE i will be picking up. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow.... I was going to get the CE when it was just a pet, but a MOUNT?

ffrraakk yeah :P
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I never really cared about CE pets but mounts are a different story. It obviously flies/can be used in dungeons, according to the tooltip. If it's a new or unique model and isn't covered in glowy crap like the newer pet store mounts, I just might have to shell out for the CE.

Wow thats cool, I'll definitely be picking up a CE then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    I never really cared about CE pets but mounts are a different story. It obviously flies/can be used in dungeons, according to the tooltip. If it's a new or unique model and isn't covered in glowy crap like the newer pet store mounts, I just might have to shell out for the CE.
    I think I'm with you. So long as it's not one of those ridiculous cloud serpents (I have a good feeling it will be, though), I may grab me a CE.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Digital Deluxe version please (with pet and mount), Blizzard!

Deleted
    It better be a buttugly mount, cause I aint buying CE!

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    It's not that bad, I just hope it doesn't go up by more than £5 as otherwise they're just trying to milk the people who do like Blizzard CE's.
    I've got a nasty feeling Blizzard have the idea that seeming as their online store mounts are selling well that by putting one in the CE box they can make some more dough.

I don't really care for the pet or mount. I like the soundtrack, art book and DVD.
    All companies sell CE for more than $5 extra dollars, it's not some super secret scam by blizzard to steal your monies.

GW2 CE is what $80?
    Hunter POV Streaming PVE/Arena/RBGS/LFR.
    www.twitch.tv/poorplay
    http://www.own3d.tv/Poorplay
    @obvioustrollz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegemeat View Post
    All companies sell CE for more than $5 extra dollars, it's not some super secret scam by blizzard to steal your monies.

GW2 CE is what $80?
    He meant $5 more than what the CE would have usually cost (because they're adding a mount), not $5 more than the standard edition.

And dunno if troll, but GW2 CE is $150.

Deleted
    Guess it will be a recolored serpent, might not worth the price...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, I have sworn to not buy CE for WoW. As I never did in the past, so to me it's odd to start after several expansions.
    But if this mount is awesome, I might just do it anyway...

I really shouldn't though, I already bought enough CE's lately XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gybano View Post
    Digital Deluxe version please (with pet and mount), Blizzard!
    I hope for this as well. Seeing as all the other games are doing it. I would only want it for the pet and the mount anyways. Im sure the other stuff is nice but I am not the type of person that cares for that kind of stuff it just doesn't interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    Guess it will be a recolored serpent, might not worth the price...
    They said they'll hold out on recolors for mounts this expansion, I can almost assure you this mount will be something special.

It's pretty cool that they do this, but I've never bought a CE and probably never will, I am satisfied as is with the game itself, I'm not that kind of collector.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegemeat View Post

GW2 CE is what $80?
    What D3v said. Also I said £'s not $'s. £5's is more like $9-10 for comparison. I can except an extra £5 but an extra £10 would be really pushing it as the people who like the physical memorabilia are forced to spend money for the sake of a mount we may not want.