Thread: Smash or Pass?

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Pass

However, to keep up with the idea, third time gold winner romanian Catalina Ponor
    I'd hit it, I don't know why so many people say pass in this thread so many times... like yeah... as if you're all some 12 pack abs super model guys who have women throwing themselves at you and you have room to decline decent women

Anyway, I have NO CLUE who this is but since we're on Olympic Gymnasts I googled random gymnast and thought this was pretty nice

So smash or pass? Sure there's no visible face but worst case it could be from behind!

O_o I also came across this somehow, probably wouldn't find it again so I guess I'll just post 2 at once
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-07-27 at 07:51 PM.

Smash!

Zoey Deschanel!

Deleted

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    smash

fittest man/woman in the world (take ur pick)

ps female barb anyone?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pas!

Misa campo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Smash, mostly because she have a Montreal Canadian jersey!

But, how could you pass on Sarah Silverman? she's just so funny, and kinda cute in her way.

Since we're talking about Sarah Silverman, i have to link (i hope you guys will know the reference):

Matt Damon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Smash, mostly because she have a Montreal Canadian jersey!

But, how could you pass on Sarah Silverman? she's just so funny, and kinda cute in her way.

Since we're talking about Sarah Silverman, i have to link (i hope you guys will know the reference):

Matt Damon
    Pass, he looks bad if you ask me.

I bring you Brenda Song:

Smash

-------------

Australian Actress Yvonne Strahovski from Chuck

For Yvonne Strahovsk, total smash, three ways from sunday.

I'll give you Julie Strain, just to continue the thread.

Linked for NSFW

At this point I just want to say there should be a tag for straight/gay/lesbian, and possibly a thread for each. This thread started out as a straight, possibly lesbian, thread, but so many images of guys have been introduced, almost unilaterally receiving a pass that it defeats the purpose of introducing images of men.

Not that I'm saying men aren't smash or pass, since it's obvious that there are people out there that care about such things. But intermingling sexual preference in and of itself often can derail a thread.

Mod Edit: Please be considerate of others and post only images that are safe for work. If you have an image that is not safe for work (NSFW), please link it instead with a note that it is NSFW. Thanks! --Eternal
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2012-07-30 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    Pass.

Robin Tunney!

Pass

I know she's a cartoon lol but admit it, you would smash her if she was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerimae View Post
    Pass

I know she's a cartoon lol but admit it, you would smash her if she was real.
    Long blond hair (could care less about hair color, or even length for that matter), beautiful green eyes, and most importantly a happy smile.

No, no smash. She would deserve more than that.

Sorry if I broke the Smash or Pass paradigm, but some things just deserve more, fake or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Long blond hair (could care less about hair color, or even length for that matter), beautiful green eyes, and most importantly a happy smile.

No, no smash. She would deserve more than that.

Sorry if I broke the Smash or Pass paradigm, but some things just deserve more, fake or not.
    Yes indeed, it would be stupid to just smash, she deserves a relationship. I take back what I said previously

How about Katara from the last airbender lol, keep this fantasy thing going!
    I would personally have a relationship with the below pic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aerimae View Post
    Yes indeed, it would be stupid to just smash, she deserves a relationship. I take back what I said previously

How about Katara from the last airbender lol, keep this fantasy thing going!
    I would personally have a relationship with the below pic lol[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/zutarasteam/Katara.png[IMG]
    Pass, shes like 10 and her Boyfiend is kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Thats a man i think?

Pass

Pass, I cannot somehow do it with a cartoon. Since half the posts are nonsense I'll get on the bandwagon for a post

Lol

Also I wanted to mention that I wouldn't be too thrilled about getting it on with alleged "most fit woman in the world" a couple posts up.... I'd do it for mere lack of getting any... but I would not be thrilled about it

Also that I totally would with Sarah Silverman, she may not be the hottest woman ever but she's alright looking and her personality makes her vastly more attractive
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-07-29 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Meh, pass.

crap that image of me wasn't supposed to get out

I smash that shit everyday

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Pass, shes like 10 and her Boyfiend is kind of a big deal.
    Pass
    Well technically in the series she is 14 but even more technically she is 87

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Pass.

Robin Tunney!
    This thread gets really weird sometimes.... So I'm just going to start with the last serious one.
    I looked at some other pictures of here and she has a really weird looking face in some of them. I'm going to have to go with pass.

Allison Mack from Smallville.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Pass, she looks like she's a preschool teacher...lol

KKKAAAAAATTTTTTNNNNNIIIISSSSSSS EEEEVVVEEEEEERRRDDDDEEENNNNNN (Jennifer Lawrence)