Thread: Smash or Pass?

Page 1 of 44
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Smash or Pass?

    SMASH or PASS

    1.) Say whether you would smash or pass the picture above you and why.
    2.) Post a picture for the person below you to comment on.

    I'll start:

    Kate Beckinsale - Smash or Pass?


  2. #2
    Above: Kate Beckinsale is perfect. Who wouldn't smash that? SMASH

    Ashanti - Smash or Pass


  3. #3
    Pass! Definitely.



    Jim Sturgess, up in here


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  4. #4
    Above: Erm, he looks like he has a wet mop on his head. Pass

    Melanie Iglesias - Smash or Pass?

    Last edited by SuperMechatronGamer; 2012-05-03 at 12:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Obligatory Olivia Smash

    Jeri Ryan (star trek just got interesting )


  6. #6
    Pass

    I give you Scarlett Johansson
    Last edited by Depravitty; 2012-05-03 at 03:31 PM.
    Credit to PaulDok for sig!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,111
    Pass! Being gay and all.

    I give you model Holden Nowell (can't find a shirt picture ANYWHERE!), the model in Call me Maybe

    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-05-03 at 03:09 PM.



  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,125
    Pass, not being gay and all (and damn you Dars for taking Scarlett and all )

    I give you Susan Coffey
    Last edited by Joyful; 2012-05-03 at 02:59 PM.

  9. #9
    Above: Smash all night long.

    Keeley Hazell - Smash or Pass?


  10. #10
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,680
    Not sure if you included colours in your OP because you intended us to but I'm going to assume you did.

    Above:SMASH

    Tiffany Hwang:

  11. #11
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PE, South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Keeley Hazell - Smash. Makes me warm in my happy spot.

    Was too slow in posting, so ABOVE - PASS.

    Ms South Africa - Melinda Bam - Smash or PASS?

    My blog & rants: www.wocky.me

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I give you model Holden Nowell (can't find a shirt picture ANYWHERE!), the model in Call me Maybe
    (as an aside, what is wrong with his abdomen?)
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  13. #13
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    (as an aside, what is wrong with his abdomen?)
    Nothing at all; they cut the picture short. It's his oblique muscles that were showing down to his undies. Sadly, this makes him look very very ill.



  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    (as an aside, what is wrong with his abdomen?)
    How come you deleted your post about Melanie Iglesias lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Not sure if you included colours in your OP because you intended us to but I'm going to assume you did.

    Above:SMASH
    Tis' optional. :P
    Last edited by SuperMechatronGamer; 2012-05-03 at 03:34 PM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Nothing at all; they cut the picture short. It's his oblique muscles that were showing down to his undies. Sadly, this makes him look very very ill.
    Yes, very ill.

    @Supermech
    What? My Olivia Wilde post got deleted because of some frontal side boob action.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yes, very ill.

    @Supermech
    What? My Olivia Wilde post got deleted because of some frontal side boob action.
    Aww, that is unfortunate. Olivia Wilde is always welcome here. :/

    @Melpo: Pass
    Something about her just doesn't do it for me.

    Katy Perry - Smash or Pass?


  17. #17
    Definite pass.



    A safe image of Phoebe Tonkin.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  18. #18
    Smash

    Babezilla
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

  19. #19
    High Overlord Texxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    165
    Pass!



    Emma Watson
    Now I can't change my past but who the f*ck are you to predict my future

    Props for that signature-> Aryiana

  20. #20
    Hmm.. Can I go with a "maybe"?



    Have some Moriarty.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •