Thread: beta down?

Deleted

beta down?

Just finished the beta download on my laptop at my friends house, then it says connection error, but i have all the internet i need :S?

I can't login either, so at the very least it's not just you.

The servers are currently down (was online when they took them down). For how long? I don't know. Maybe they are going to push the new build and by the same time fix all the server crash issues.
    Famous everywhere I go.

figures. i finally get some time off work, kids are in school, boyfriend's at work, planned on spending the day enjoying the peace and quiet while playing beta.... and now it's down. just my luck. =\

They are doing maintenance, most likely to add the new build changes on the front page

Beta will be up 2-5 hours from about 20 minuets ago
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    They are doing maintenance, most likely to add the new build changes on the front page
    no, as far as I know these changes were already live. They are trying to fix the servers because they have been lagging, freezing and resetting about every 5 minutes (no exaggeration) for the past 2 days.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    no, as far as I know these changes were already live. They are trying to fix the servers because they have been lagging, freezing and resetting about every 5 minutes (no exaggeration) for the past 2 days.
    Oh, wasn't aware of that. I was aware of the world server crashing every once and a while but not much else. The previous build I crashed every other minute but this build has been reasonably stable, just the servers are the problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope they fix the lost professions while they are down today.....