Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    6.0 - Intro to next expansion, complete talent-system revamp.
    I think this is a given for every expansion.

I personally have no clue, but I hope troll instances do not make an appearance. As far as the lore they're said so far, the Pandaren were off by themselves completely. With that, I hope that they stay true and don't change it to add the "except trolls, they were around."

As for what I'd like to see, the new bad guy races each having an instance.

5.1, I don't personally care. I don't know the story lines, but hopefully something to tie in with.
    5.2 - I'd hope the Siege of Orgrimarr would fall here, but if I remember correctly, they said that's the last patch of the cycle. I'd like to personally see this as a massive Alliance onslaught where Alliance are pushing through the dungeon to complete it, and Horde are defending it with their boss fights. Yes, it would mean more work for Blizzard, but it seems kind of stupid to assume that Horde would sit back and expect nothing while Garrosh destroys the most populated home city with his corruption.
    5.3 - A culmination of the war and an extreme Sha threat. Considering the war is supposed to be the cause of the Sha, it would be quite anti climactic of Blizzard to not end the expansion with the Sha as the major threat considering they're pushing the "War in Warcraft" side of things.
    5.4 - Probably the getting ready for the next expansion. If MoP fails to deliver, they're going to need something big to keep customer faith, so I have a feeling it will most likely be the Burning Legion.

As for additional, I'd like to see at least 2 - 3 new dungeons per patch cycle. Also, I'd like to see old dungeons not go obsolete so fast. As soon as the troll dungeons were released, every other heroic become obsolete. Essentially, that left you with a whopping 2 choices. Same for the End Time ones, except 3 were offered.

The most unrealistic thing I could hope for; all old content being useful. Every old raid dropping valor instead of gear, every old dungeon brought back for justice points, etc.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    5.3 will be the last major patch with the siege of orgrimmar then a year later (more or less) we get 5.4 or 6.0 patch with the pre event for the next expansion.
    I disagree, I think Blizz will succeed in doing their "more smaller patches" idea.

Though the 1-year wait may be true.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was disappointed this was not a thread about rock climbing (5.1 to 5.14 are route difficulties)

5.1: a new 5 man
    5.2: Another Nax rehash
    5.3: Siege but with non-canon lore...
    5.4: Wont ever happen...

Sorry...im usually not this cynical but the updates going on in other games i play was really lackluster this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    5.1- Zandalari raid, Tier 15 - agreeing with OP, Zandalari should definitely have some focus.
    5.2- Horrors of War, Tier 16 - war engulfs the entire Pandaria continent, raids are PVP-flavored but not styled (no repeat of ToC)
    5.3- Siege of Orgrimmar, Tier 17 - Garrosh has gone off the deep end. 5-mans center around Legion influence / Forge Camps appearing on Azeroth!
    5.4- Intro patch Legion-themed expansion. Introduces Mephistroth to players as current leader of the Nathrezim.
    5.4- Intro patch Legion-themed expansion. - this will happen.

LEGION IS COMING.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The more I think it over, I wouldn't get excieted about the Legion. Or the Old Gods.

Azshara would fit the vital role we now know Garrosh won't. The infinitely-corrupted who will determine the future of WoW. Pandaria is ocean, leads to Azshara in the ocean. Azshara is currently working for X, leads to X-themed expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    5.3 will be the last major patch with the siege of orgrimmar then a year later (more or less) we get 5.4 or 6.0 patch with the pre event for the next expansion.
    Actually Blizzard has stated a desire to do much more content patches going forward. While the goal might be a tad lofty, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt enough to say they'll at least get 4 content patches in with 2 raid tiers between them.

On another note, I'm kind of surprised how few people are factoring in the Krasarang Wilds strongholds. Those are already confirmed for 5.1, yet everyone seems to think it'll just be a Troll patch.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Mira, you're needed.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/04/01/th...k-interview-e/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ...such that in our final raid, everybody has a reason to kick down the gates of Orgrimmar and take down Garrosh.
    ...sorry for the slow response, was on the phone with my sister. Good lord that woman can talk.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I disagree, I think Blizz will succeed in doing their "more smaller patches" idea.

Though the 1-year wait may be true.
    i don't think so to me that was just an excuse given to the players cuz all the complain raised after 4.1.5 and the 2 revamped za and zg; if they would have released smaller patch the occasion was the patch 4.2.5 intested they released dragon soul (that to many player seems rushed) and leave us with that raid for how 6 month already.

5.1 - Pandaria themed raid, possibly involving the four spirits
    5.2 - Zandalari raid, troll-themed BGs (possibly new CTF or Capture BG)
    5.3 - Phasing patch, building up Org for the coming raid, partially repaired SW, etc. Raid focused on the escalated and empowered sha (maybe an old god appearance)
    5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 5.1: Emerge of the Zandalari

The Zandalari Trolls together with their Mogu allies makes their appearance. They have allied with another Sha creatures to aid in their battles. Pandaria is weak and this is their chance to get back what wsa once theirs.

Dungeons: 2 Mogu templewings.
    Raid: Dark Cave raid full of Trolls, Mogu and Sha.

Patch 5.2: Eruption of Nightmare

The Sha seems to be work of N'Zoth. To defend himself he hides in the Emerald Dream of Pandaria. Druids seemed to having found a way in for non-druids to battle against N'Zoth. This Emerald realm is full of Sha and shadow cloaks over the full western half of Pandaria.
    Many new quests are added in this patch spreaded over Kun-Lai Summit, Townlong Steppes and Dread Wastes.

Dungeons: on the places where normally those two world raid bosses are, are tho Sha tunnels/caves found.
    Raid: Nightmare fortress. Here we will fight N'Zoth.

Patch 5.3: Naval Aggression

The destruction of Theramore caused the attention of Kul Tiras to intervene in the battle for Pandaria's resources. Jaina's tower is found on an outlying island close to Kul Tiras. We tremble Jaina once more on this island.

Dungeons: Naval Battle, a Proudmoore Keep dungeon and another dungeon on Pandaria.

Raid: Siege of Orgrimmar. Jaina is furious on Garrosh and wants to attack him after the second attack on her people (patch 5.3 dungeon storyline)

Patch 5.4: Lost in the deep

We get the first sign of a new Naga breed coming from the deep ocean below the maelstrom meaning Naga Queen Aszhara is back in business.

Raid: That once promised Vashjir raid is a actually a naga raid. We find the artifact of Neptulon back here. As reward Neptulon access for the new zones in Expansion 6.0

I'm hoping 5.2 is a Sha raid that covers their origin and creator, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.