I don't get it...

Why is everyone so excited about tera? Its just a more polished but less developed vindictus. Can someone please list the difference and why tera's difference are better?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

We have a thread for this sort of thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone? I'm not hyped for it at all and i probably won't even try it either
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

I don't get it... why do some people think that because they're not interested in a game, then no one else should play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

If I'm not mistaken, Vindictus is an instanced dungeon crawler mission hack and slash deal, while TERA is an open world MMO.

I'm not gonna sit here and say which one is better, because that's just subjective, but they are indeed different.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I don't get it... why do some people think that because they're not interested in a game, then no one else should play it.
    I don't get that either.

Which is why i asked for other peoples opinions.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to 'get it'

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Vindictus is an instanced dungeon crawler mission hack and slash deal, while TERA is an open world MMO.
    And those are just the differences you can see at a glance. If you ever sat down and played either of them you'd see the only basis for comparison is the more active combat systems.

And, seriously, if you want to know why people are excited there's a 270+ page topic that would probably give you an idea as well as dispell the trollish idea of yours that it's just a "less developed" version of another game if you bothered to read any of it.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2012-05-03 at 02:59 PM.

Tera hasn't even appeared on my radar, just 0 interest from me.

Though I wish you'd have put "Tera" somewhere in the title so I would have clicked a different link into the forums, no big deal.

Who is ''everyone''? I almost see no one hyping about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing. If you want to ask, please do so in the megathread. A thread like this will turn into a he-said, she-said, what's better, bash-fest
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right