i feel like i applied to the beta for this game like years ago, and still havent gotten in, and dont know a single other person who has. i dont believe theres even a beta happening, actually i dont think this game even exists im pretty sure i got scammed. it sounded so good rip
    Last edited by Natureseer; 2013-11-12 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    i feel like i applied to the beta for this game like years ago, and still havent gotten in, and dont know a single other person who has. i dont believe theres even a beta happening, actually i dont think this game even exists im pretty sure i got scammed. it sounded so good rip
    I know two people who got into cbt, get over yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people won't get into the beta.

Closer to release, they will throw lots of invites out, but I wouldn't expect to get in before that, you are just extremely lucky if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Most people won't get into the beta.

Closer to release, they will throw lots of invites out, but I wouldn't expect to get in before that, you are just extremely lucky if you do.
    Not to mention lots of people mass sign up on lots of accounts for better chances. Then they sell invites. It's extremely popular in Asia and happened with DOTA2 in North America (selling invites).

Have they started beta for the consoles yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Have they started beta for the consoles yet?
    According to wikipedia:
    xbox one release date: 22. November
    ps4 release date: 15/29. November

won't come out on the ps3/xbox360 ...

so i guess nope.

What? Getting into a beta isn't a guarantee, or even something that's likely. I've been in beta's for games and never gotten in at all, and I've been in beta's and gotten in super early. It's pretty random.

Expecting to get into beta is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    According to wikipedia:
    xbox one release date: 22. November
    ps4 release date: 15/29. November

won't come out on the ps3/xbox360 ...

so i guess nope.
    Oh, I totally thought they were releasing on the Xbox and PS3 as well for some reason ><

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What? Getting into a beta isn't a guarantee, or even something that's likely. I've been in beta's for games and never gotten in at all, and I've been in beta's and gotten in super early. It's pretty random.

Expecting to get into beta is ludicrous.
    maybe. or maybe there is no beta or game

maybe. or maybe there is no beta or game
    Except we've seen leaked beta videos and screenshots.

Maybe there's no sun, because I haven't actually been there yet : P

There is a beta, most def. I don't know if there is any european beta though. If it is it can't be big since I don't know anyone who got into it and contrary to what Edge said about it being a lottery, it's a bit more complicated than that. As an experienced beta tester I can tell you that any game running a HW check/DXdiag on the applicants will spread out the testers across a multitude of HW configs. Having a high end system puts you in a smaller demographic than a mid range system user, which in turn increases the chance of a beta invite. If you have been in several other betas that also increases your likelyhood of getting in. If you have played alot of MMO's that increases it as well. If they have questions you need to answer, good answers and good language increases your chance as well.

Having been in every closed beta since TBC I reckon I will get invited to the ESO beta when the european beta expands. My system specs put me in a small demographic and my beta experience is as rich as youtube personalities such as Jesse Cox etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    There is a beta, most def. I don't know if there is any european beta though. If it is it can't be big since I don't know anyone who got into it and contrary to what Edge said about it being a lottery, it's a bit more complicated than that. As an experienced beta tester I can tell you that any game running a HW check/DXdiag on the applicants will spread out the testers across a multitude of HW configs. Having a high end system puts you in a smaller demographic than a mid range system user, which in turn increases the chance of a beta invite. If you have been in several other betas that also increases your likelyhood of getting in. If you have played alot of MMO's that increases it as well. If they have questions you need to answer, good answers and good language increases your chance as well.

Having been in every closed beta since TBC I reckon I will get invited to the ESO beta when the european beta expands. My system specs put me in a small demographic and my beta experience is as rich as youtube personalities such as Jesse Cox etc.
    I doubt they will expand to european beta, to me it all hints like SWTOR beta style where maybe they will give out weekend beta invites to people few weeks/1 month before release which kinda sucks .

They just send out new wave of beta invites.check your emails.As you can understand from the existince of this "letting you know" message , i didn't got it .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syllatree View Post
    They just send out new wave of beta invites.check your emails.As you can understand from the existince of this "letting you know" message , i didn't got it .
    aaaaaand still no european beta, don't get your hopes up.
    I'm wondering why they allowed people from outside the US to apply in the first place ...

Quote Originally Posted by Syllatree View Post
    It's ok...we're probably all in the No-Beta Club T_T

Here, you can have a No-Beta pin, you can be an official member with me and the rest of us unworthy ones D:
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

It's ok, the european beta will be in about 4 or 5 months, it will be called Retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    It's ok, the european beta will be in about 4 or 5 months, it will be called Retail.
    yea, most likely. it's pretty sad that they are completely ignoring the european players. and IF the game really comes out in spring 2014 (which I highly doubt at this point considering their silent treatment - they basically dont say anything about the game at all - ) the european beta is probably never going to happen. GJ ZM.

They sent out a bunch of beta invites today. I got mine. >.>;
    Who else got one?

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    They sent out a bunch of beta invites today. I got mine. >.>;
    Who else got one?
    I got 1, only playable this weekend though.

Quote Originally Posted by letzrock View Post
    I got 1, only playable this weekend though.
    I know, and I think I'll be away this weekend. Kinda sucks...

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!