10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    So if I buy the standard digital edition, can I start playing today? Or is that only for imperial edition? I haven't been really following this game, but what about end-game content? Is it nothing but PVP? I know there are small group dungeons, but are their large group dungeons like raids?
    Yes, it's called Adventure Zones and there are "Trials" in them that are for 12 men.

Deleted
    So if I buy the standard digital edition, can I start playing today? Or is that only for imperial edition? I haven't been really following this game, but what about end-game content? Is it nothing but PVP? I know there are small group dungeons, but are their large group dungeons like raids?
    If you buy the standard edition or the imperial edition direct from Zenimax you will get in today.
    If you buy the imperial edition from another retailer, you will get in today.
    If you buy the standard edition from another retailer, you will not get in until Tuesday. It's worth noting that the imperial edition has been only a few dollars more from some retailers using online discounts, than the standard edition from Zenimax so it's worth checking.

Endgame content is - 4 man dungeons (I believe currently 16? Quite a lot anyway), and questing in progressively harder max level zones (50+, 50++, veteran content) and obviously the large PvP campaigns.

In the first content patch we've been promised 4 man adventure zones (large scale zones scaled to a 4 man party), and they've briefly touched on the 12-man "trials" (what sounds like simplified raids, similar to ToC crossed with challenge modes, with leaderboards as the main incentive, but we really do not have much info on those yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    I must have picked a crappy class. I keep getting my ass handed to me. I see other people with stuns and snares and they just wail on them but all I have is a knockback and they're on me again within a second.
    I'm doing pretty good with my templar.

SOLAR FLARE, giggle. Not as flashy as Tien Shinhan's, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    When you say "they" you mean how many?

- - - Updated - - -

And what class?
    I'm a bow nightblade. I just had a quest to kill a level 8 and I'm level 8 and I couldn't do it. This is sad. I suck.

Deleted
    I'm a bow nightblade. I just had a quest to kill a level 8 and I'm level 8 and I couldn't do it. This is sad. I suck.
    Which quest was it? :S

I'm playing Bow Nightblade and have no issues really >.>

I'm roflstomping most things on my Heavy Arm / 2H Dragon Knight.

FEAR THE UPPERCUT.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not alone. My first toon was a Wood-elf Bow Nightblade. I decided to start over once I hit level 9 also. I felt weak as hell even with concentrating my points into pure damage.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MjH View Post
    You are not alone. My first toon was a Wood-elf Bow Nightblade. I decided to start over once I hit level 9 also. I felt weak as hell even with concentrating my points into pure damage.
    Spec into the 2.5 second Stealth then one of the melee attacks (Morph both too when you can). That Stealth, Melee attack and stun are huge and make up for being a bit weaker at low levels.
    Worry about Crit/ Target Range Bow Damage related things after throwing Stealth and Attack into your spec. The stun provided is a good length of time to get away to distance and spec the heal through the siphon drain thing.
    At higher level I hope the damage is better but it's not so bad atm if you plan it right!
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2014-03-30 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    Which quest was it? :S

I'm playing Bow Nightblade and have no issues really >.>
    Defeat Doshia. I also had problems killing that guy you need to follow for a bit then go back to his house. Had to wait for someone else to show up. I also couldn't kill the nords while drunk, had to wait for others.

Quote Originally Posted by MjH View Post
    That's where you're going wrong. Damage is probably the last thing you want to spec into at this level.

Utility and Survivability. Your auto-attacks / stealth attacks are the damage dealers.

Deleted
    Defeat Doshia. I also had problems killing that guy you need to follow for a bit then go back to his house. Had to wait for someone else to show up. I also couldn't kill the nords while drunk, had to wait for others.
    Doshia is hard for a few specs, it's all about that healing orbs he/she spawns. I just killed her a few mins ago.
    Position yourself in the corner of the room, not right to the wall but close. It'll mean 3 orbs spawn at distance, 1 close to Doshia. Kill the one nearest first and wipe out the other 3 then. If you're close to one you pop, it'll heal you. You could kill it hitting him/her with a wet noodle provided you deal with the orbs correctly

Doshia is hard for a few specs, it's all about that healing orbs he/she spawns. I just killed her a few mins ago.
    Position yourself in the corner of the room, not right to the wall but close. It'll mean 3 orbs spawn at distance, 1 close to Doshia. Kill the one nearest first and wipe out the other 3 then. if you're close to one you pop, it'll heal you. You could kill her hitting her with a wet noodle provided you deal with the orbs correctly
    I was doing ok, was taking awhile(would go faster if the quest rewards would stop giving me swords and staves, I still have the stupid bow I got at level 1) but I knocked her back into the wall and she despawned. She's not respawning. Logging in and out does nothing. Ugh.

Deleted
    I was doing ok, was taking awhile(would go faster if the quest rewards would stop giving me swords and staves, I still have the stupid bow I got at level 1) but I knocked her back into the wall and she despawned. She's not respawning. Logging in and out does nothing. Ugh.
    Woodworking is the way to go my friend!
    Being self sufficient is great.. It may consume a few hours but well worth it

I now have 3 tickets in for 3 bugged quests. I've hit a wall with questing since I need 2 of those quests as they are main ones. I guess I'll quit for today and hope I get a response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Position yourself in the corner of the room, not right to the wall but close. It'll mean 3 orbs spawn at distance, 1 close to Doshia. Kill the one nearest first and wipe out the other 3 then. If you're close to one you pop, it'll heal you. You could kill it hitting him/her with a wet noodle provided you deal with the orbs correctly
    This. Once I figured out those orbs were healing her all the way back up, I started to kite her around while I destroyed orbs. Stay out of her frontal cone aoe thingy, kite her and destroy orbs when they're out..gg.

I'm a DK but still, same rules apply =)
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

How do you leave a guild? Thanks.

Deleted
    I saw that many players forget to actively use the right mouse button. And then they wonder why they get so much damage

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    I'm doing pretty good with my templar.

SOLAR FLARE, giggle. Not as flashy as Tien Shinhan's, but it works.
    I want to play Templar.. They sound kind of cool. I hope I don't have to be a main healer though.. I like the "Paladin" type thing where I can deal damage and heal to support the main healer.

Stone ship. Where the hell is it? I've been wandering around these islands, but I see nothing like a "broken ship" "in the distance".

- - - Updated - - -

I want to play Templar.. They sound kind of cool. I hope I don't have to be a main healer though.. I like the "Paladin" type thing where I can deal damage and heal to support the main healer.
    Well, I'm speccing pretty DPS-heavy at the moment, it seems, though my heal helps a bit. Haven't done group content, still derping around at level 6 on the started island, trying to do this treasure hunt thing.

Oooh, kay, I guess I was not meant to swim out to some big rock far out in the water. I just got an achievement for being facechomped by fish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I saw that many players forget to actively use the right mouse button. And then they wonder why they get so much damage
    I know what it's for, but my timing with blocking is really bad. So I just keep hacking and casting.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-03-30 at 10:27 PM.

When enemy is doing long attack, use right-click and hold it to block their special attack. With blockig you can easily do everything. It's easy as hell, if blocking is hard for you then you have serious problems with manual stuff and rhytm and coordination.