10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    ce treasure map !!
    Yeah ?
    No. It's the "starter gear" you get after the intro quest.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    ce treasure map !!
    Yeah ?

oh right, didn't even know there was CE treasure maps, are they different to the normal ones then?

While you guys are waiting for servers to come back up, please post your opinion on a suggestion thread i made on their forums to add a search tool in the Guild Stores, the more people that post, the better the chances of us getting a search tool and making life easier for us and the future of ESO : ) http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...-stores#latest

Crafting question...

So I have a main and an alt. I made the alt today since I love crafting in this game and have read all over the place how you want to deconstruct items with either a friend or send them to an alt. I ran around, grabbed tons of wood, cloth and ore, made some stuff, put in bank and had my main deconstruct. The returns on decontructing looked measly...really really small but then I deconstructed something and it looked like I got 25% of an entire level! It wasn't a green piece...they were all white with no improvements or traits or whatever. I then made stuff with my main, sent back to alt and the same damn thing. I'm very confused.

Does it matter what level you make stuff to deconstruct? Meaning will I get more IP for a level 10 item as opposed to a level 5 item. Same goes for making something. I'd assume I'd get more IP for a higher level item but I've not seen it anywhere.

Say I want to make (or deconstruct) 2 level 10 axes. When I deconstruct (or create) them, will I get more IP for the 1st item as opposed to the 2nd? In other words, will I get 100 IP for deconstructing the 1st level 10 axe and then 75 IP for deconstructing the 2nd level 10 axe?

I'm still fiddling around so I might have more questions....thanks for any insight!

Welp, the amount of retards in zone/global chat isn't any different in this game. Turn zone chat off, it's entirely useless.

Also ESO being an MMO sometimes just hinders the game completely. It's like when you're doing a quest of great importance, but then there's 20 other people doing the same quest, there's basically no immersion at all.

I'd even want to be able to have a private mode, where you can't see other players. But then that defeats the purpose of it being an MMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Welp, the amount of retards in zone/global chat isn't any different in this game. Turn zone chat off, it's entirely useless.
    If by retards you mean new players that don't know everything yet, I have to agree. But isn't that understandable and actually the purpose of general chat to some extent ? As for trolls or affiliated I can't say I witnessed much.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

Also ESO being an MMO sometimes just hinders the game completely. It's like when you're doing a quest of great importance, but then there's 20 other people doing the same quest, there's basically no immersion at all.

I'd even want to be able to have a private mode, where you can't see other players. But then that defeats the purpose of it being an MMO.
    So you'd like the technology kinda what Dark souls 2 online has? Where you can see a ghostly image of other players running around but the world is instanced just for you? But of course, will never happen due to being an mmo :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh right, didn't even know there was CE treasure maps, are they different to the normal ones then?
    Didn't get either map, I assume due to the whole third party reseller issue (Green Man Gaming) where I need a second key at some point. I did get the monkey and miria scrolls however...

Edit : Yup, wont get maps etc till the 4th. (https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/e...ated-30-03-14-)
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Didn't get either map, I assume due to the whole third party reseller issue (Green Man Gaming) where I need a second key at some point. I did get the monkey and miria scrolls however...

Edit : Yup, wont get maps etc till the 4th. (https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/e...ated-30-03-14-)

i didn't get collectors edition but ive found a map already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i didn't get collectors edition but ive found a map already.
    Oh yea, there are found maps broken into parts. Pre-orders get an assembled on as part of the "explorers pack".

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Heads up for the EU players. If the game still says version 1.0.0.954 close it and restart the launcher to download the patch. For some reason it doesn´t seem to start downloading untill you completly restart the launcher.

Deleted
    Oh well there's something to DL fuck it my internet is so slow

Deleted
    Oh well there's something to DL fuck it my internet is so slow
    I´m lucky everyone in this house is asleep. 7 other ppl in this household all use the same internet wich can really slow shit down at times :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sural View Post
    Is anyone else Here sometimes forgetting they have a mount in this game? The world in this game is so Immersive to explore I forget about my horse most of the time and just walk....
    Yup, same here
    Argonian on a horse.... Eeeew

Curious, where do you start now if you're a High elf (and the other races that pick that Pact)? I heard they changed it recently.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Curious, where do you start now if you're a High elf (and the other races that pick that Pact)? I heard they changed it recently.
    you're probably talking about how they went from forcing you to do the island quests to making them optional

How do I know which parts of the map I haven't discovered? People speak of dark spots but my map doesn't have such things?

Could someone show me in a screenshot?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    How do I know which parts of the map I haven't discovered? People speak of dark spots but my map doesn't have such things?

Could someone show me in a screenshot?

Thanks
    undiscovered looks like a map without any markings on it, just the landscape colors, etc. you discover it and then you get the roads, landmarks, shrines, etc

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Depends if you pre-ordered. You can freely choose the faction you want to join regardless of race if you pre-ordered the game. If you chose AD, then you'll start off on a boat. Talk to the NPC on the boat and follow along with the marker where you'll meet a female Khajiit on the docks. She will take you to the starter island.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just searched a barrel in Auridon [very bottom of the map] I fell through the ground. I landed in some water. Got eaten by fish. Died. Respawned at the very top of the map.

Has anyone else experienced this?