10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks like today is going to be another bad day for leveling, can't play until the guy comes to upgrade my interwebs, however when it is up I'm going on a tour of grhatwood to find quests, then I'll focus on getting a good pvp server, my current one is doing horrible as AD (Dawnbreaker)
    Speaking of which, any advice on a good server for Aldmeri dominion? One with a lot of buffs perhaps? (Xp, spellpower ect...) my current one has no buffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well that just makes you a douchebag. Hundreds of thousands of players are playing just fine. Just because a handful has an error, doesn't mean they should go around telling people not to buy the game.

Ranting on the forums over several posts about how people shouldn't buy the game, in ALL CAPS in some cases, because you've got a bug and you've missed out on the early release isn't anything resembling reasonable.

Your problem is with the shitty support of Elder Scrolls Online, not with this forum. Let the people here enjoy the game.
    Let me enjoy the game, will ya?

As long as i am having these problems, I will warn future owners of buying the game. You can't do anything bout it.

I cannot understand why it annoys you. You don't have the problem, you could care less.

My warning is for future buyers, they have a chance to lose the lottery and end up having a brick account like mine
    Last edited by Phurox; 2014-04-03 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    It gives everyone a bow because bows are popular and they didn't put it in the tutorial for some reason. That change makes very little sense, it would have made a lot more sense to just put the bow on the table like everything else. On the plus side, you can deconstruct it so it's some free mats I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Does whispering them work? Make sure you're both on the same region, he may have accidentally created on the wrong region by mistake?
    I would advise instead of deconstructing it to use it for research so that if and when you decide to use a bow you can make one of your level with the increased weapon line experience trait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    As long as i am having these problems, I will warn future owners of buying the game. You can't do anything bout it.
    ...and you have the gall to talk about being reasonable. What a complete and utter hypocrite.

You're basically taking your bad experiences with a horrible support staff, and a single inconveniencing bug out on the throng of developers and other great people who have put forth a great game, not to mention you're aiming at depriving players this experience just because you had a bad day. Unreal.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2014-04-03 at 09:26 AM.

Have you asked the Customer Support to solve your problem?

Has anyone else received their full game code from retailer, and when trying to enter gets invalid or are they already working?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    ...and you have the gall to talk about being reasonable. What a complete and utter hypocrite.

You're basically taking your bad experiences with a horrible support staff, and a single inconveniencing bug out on the throng of developers and other great people who have put forth a great game, not to mention you're aiming at depriving players this experience just because you had a bad day. Unreal.
    Of course I will warn people about this can happen. I am not the only one with the problem.

As I can see, you are the hypocrite? You are saying the game is great, and because it doesn't work for me, I should just shut up about my problem.

I have a bad day, because I bought a game that is broken?

I'm a unhappy customer. But I guess fanboys just want's people that are unhappy about a completely broken account should just stfu so more can buy the game - and you don't even care if some of them will have problems - you just want people to buy this so they can support a game you enjoy.

Keep in mind - I do not say the game is shit and they should not buy it. I warn people to buy a game where they might not even be able to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Have you asked the Customer Support to solve your problem?
    I am certain I have said I have contacted customer support numerous times - if not I am sorry for not informing this in my posts. Yes I have contacted support many times. Last time I got a reply (they reply at night because I am from EU and they are located in US, so it is very limited how much support I can get during a day), and they said that they were not even aware of this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Has anyone else received their full game code from retailer, and when trying to enter gets invalid or are they already working?
    From what I have heard, the retail key should first work from tomorrow, when the game is released.

There is no European business hours for the Customer Support for European players? Must suck to call support if you have to wake up at night or follow some +8 hours different time zone. Heh.

So what did the Customer Support offer or suggest, after they said they were not aware of your problem!?

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no European business hours for the Customer Support for European players? Must suck to call support if you have to wake up at night or follow some +8 hours different time zone. Heh.

So what did the Customer Support offered to do for you, after they said they did not know about your serious problem?
    Nothing. They just asked if I still got the problem, I answered yes. Then silence.

Of course, they wrote 2 me 2 AM, I wrote back 8.30 AM. Will probably first hear from them 2 AM again.

I tried to do the "call me" request, but then he wrote in my mail that it was 5.38 AM for me and he knew he would not call me because of that (they do understand I have a work, right).

So I am stuck.

The support only replies once during 24 hour, cannot contact phone support.

Deleted
    quick question, why can't i bind ` (the button next to 1) in the keybindings? i want to set ` to weapon swap but it won't let me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    quick question, why can't i bind ` (the button next to 1) in the keybindings? i want to set ` to weapon swap but it won't let me!
    Same problem.

I thought it was already the keybind for it, then I dinged 15 and realised it was the ' key...

A lot of MMOs don't let you bind this key for some bizarre reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, think I will have to bow out of reading this thread. You guys (who aren't having as many issues) are making me want to buy it and play it tonight... knowing full well instability is going to be at it's prime tomorrow when it officially is launch day here. May have to try and ignore anything ESO related in terms of what I read for a couple of weeks, go cold turkey and then enjoy it when everything is a lot smoother. Damn you guys, just damn you :P
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Nothing. They just asked if I still got the problem, I answered yes. Then silence.

Of course, they wrote 2 me 2 AM, I wrote back 8.30 AM. Will probably first hear from them 2 AM again.

I tried to do the "call me" request, but then he wrote in my mail that it was 5.38 AM for me and he knew he would not call me because of that (they do understand I have a work, right).

So I am stuck.

The support only replies once during 24 hour, cannot contact phone support.
    Wow This makes me appreciate Blizzard's support even more.

At least you can reach them after a few minutes or less between 11:30AM to 7:30PM Central European Time on the webchat.
    Or have them call you back on the phone, tho I prefer webchat! Made life very easy whenever there is an account problem or something else.

Hm, hope you get an answer soon, and let us know what they say, yeah.

15+ Year Old Account

At least you can reach them after a few minutes or less between 11:30AM to 7:30PM Central European Time on the webchat.
    Or have them call you back on the phone, tho I prefer webchat! Made life very easy whenever there is an account problem or something else.

I will of course be fair. If/when they resolve my problem, I will return back telling everyone that they have done something right. It is not fair to only bash them and then turn silent when your problem is solved.

But I still see their support as poor even though they fix it.

10+ Year Old Account

Seems what you're both missing is the fact that Blizzard are the same on a new expansion release, where you could be waiting a couple of days for a reply. Yes during the time when there's not much new out, Blizzard are perfectly quick at getting in touch. Same may be for Elder Scrolls, it is approaching release and everyone will be flooding them with issues, therefore the wait time.

Weird thing is you see this from people way too much, all the time year on year. Complaints during what will be a very busy time that customer support is... well busy!
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Same problem.

I thought it was already the keybind for it, then I dinged 15 and realised it was the ' key...

A lot of MMOs don't let you bind this key for some bizarre reason.
    heh, i thought it was the same, but ' is a really annoying key to get to quickly, no idea why they defualted it.

heh, i thought it was the same, but ' is a really annoying key to get to quickly, no idea why they defualted it.
    Because the Tilde key (~) should be your push to talk key. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Because the Tilde key (~) should be your push to talk key. Always and forever.

?? im talking about the ` key next to 1, the ~ key is next to enter

?? im talking about the ` key next to 1, the ~ key is next to enter
    Must by my 'murrican keyboard. The ` and ~(shift) keys are to the left of the 1, which is the perfect push-to-talk key.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetos View Post
    Seems what you're both missing is the fact that Blizzard are the same on a new expansion release, where you could be waiting a couple of days for a reply. Yes during the time when there's not much new out, Blizzard are perfectly quick at getting in touch. Same may be for Elder Scrolls, it is approaching release and everyone will be flooding them with issues, therefore the wait time.

Weird thing is you see this from people way too much, all the time year on year. Complaints during what will be a very busy time that customer support is... well busy!
    You responded to the continuation'reply of my comment.

I said that it's sad that the European players is not offered a Customer Support with European business hours.
    Blizzard offers it, and I'm glad. Simple as that. What is your problem..