Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    explorers pack (with maps) we get tomorrow on launch day?
    You should receive the codes soon, I received an email from Greenman gaming they would send the codes soon with instructions. I personally won't be playing till tommorow afternoon so I'm not pressured. Playing this game really zen style...I love this kind of questing, I'm just playing Skyrim with a friend at this point (in the sense that it's 90% the same as playing Skyrim).

Quote Originally Posted by Balazzar View Post
    So has anyone had any luck with AddOns at all? I am afraid to try them yet so early on given the nature for AddOn devs to sorta fizzle out pretty fast.
    Im using FTC and loot drop addon. Had 2 more but they were dropping error once and while, and one had tendecy to reset itself like once every 3 hours so i needed to reconfigure it all over again. I dropped those 2 and now im running only two i mentioned before, both are working fine.

For me the Imperial Edition has been worth it. I paid $60 for it, I am playing as an Imperial and the horse that early is very worth it. Inventory space is very limited and when you feed your horse your bag space and bank space increase by 1 slot. Two additional inventory slots per day is pretty sweet.

So has anyone had any luck with AddOns at all? I am afraid to try them yet so early on given the nature for AddOn devs to sorta fizzle out pretty fast.
    I'm using FTC and Zam buff display. All the others i have no use for really.

Deleted
    I agree with people saying the digital Imperial Edition isn't worth it. But the physical Imperial Edition sure as hell is! Neener!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just using the LootDrop mod. Haven't felt the need to use anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I agree with people saying the digital Imperial Edition isn't worth it. But the physical Imperial Edition sure as hell is! Neener!
    Yeah, I would have loved to be able to get my hands on a physical Imperial Edition.

I HIGHLY recomend esoui.com and getting goldspamfilter. The gold spammers get hella annoying and I barely get any spam since using that addon.

Some daft stats zenimax are throwing about

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...?ref=news-list

you would need to kill 119,050 mud crabs to reach level 50, wonder if it's actually possible to do....if so i can feel some south park style leveling challenge in the works

I've been liking FTC, and I have a research cooldown timer whose name I forget. ESO loves their clean interface, but I really prefer a bit more data. I can hide the interface if I want to make a pretty screenshot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I HIGHLY recomend esoui.com and getting goldspamfilter. The gold spammers get hella annoying and I barely get any spam since using that addon.
    Wish there was a filter for those fucknig idiots who keep spamming zone chat in all different languages. Whoever thought it was smart to create a mega server and put french and germans together with the rest of europe should burn. Every country can speak english in zone, but no...let's spamm it with random french and german.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Some daft stats zenimax are throwing about

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...?ref=news-list

you would need to kill 119,050 mud crabs to reach level 50, wonder if it's actually possible to do....if so i can feel some south park style leveling challenge in the works
    Meh, those stats started funny but got lamer and lamer the further I scrolled down...felt like they started it but ran out of ideas and just started saying random shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Wish there was a filter for those fucknig idiots who keep spamming zone chat in all different languages. Whoever thought it was smart to create a mega server and put french and germans together with the rest of europe should burn. Every country can speak english in zone, but no...let's spamm it with random french and german.
    I went to the NA shard because I predicted EU would turn out exactly like that. I feel slightly good with myself that my predication was solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, those stats started funny but got lamer and lamer the further I scrolled down...felt like they started it but ran out of ideas and just started saying random shit.
    Could be worse, you could have random NPC dialogue in German...ohh wait, that actually happening, TBH everyone whines about languages they don't understand being used in chat in every online game i've played you really need to learn to deal with it or ignore it.

so any idea when the servers are supposed to come back up? I'm hoping before official launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    so any idea when the servers are supposed to come back up? I'm hoping before official launch.
    They said 3-4 hours. So 2 to 3 hours until it's supposed to come back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a second chat box with zone chat disabled <3
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    Managed to just swipe ESO for £25 I've been given two codes, I'm assuming I managed to get a Explorers Pack code.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    I have a second chat box with zone chat disabled <3
    Same. Second chat with guild, say and group chat only. I haven't read one line of zone chat since the first hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    I went to the NA shard because I predicted EU would turn out exactly like that. I feel slightly good with myself that my predication was solid.
    Does playing on the US shard affect you in any way as in lag etc?
    Have to agree that the constant zone chat spamm in german and french is annoying and retarded as fuck. They should have sharded the german and french onto their own shard.

Kinda stinks that some players got their pre order vanity and map bonuses and others didn't and need to wait till tomorrow!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Does playing on the US shard affect you in any way as in lag etc?
    Have to agree that the constant zone chat spamm in german and french is annoying and retarded as fuck. They should have sharded the german and french onto their own shard.
    It's very stable for me and I haven't been experiencing any lag at all. Haven't checked my MS but it can't be above 60, i'd notice that.