10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'm really surprised at all the people *claiming* they are experiencing such game breaking bugs, and it makes me think if they're just trying to say that stuff because they don't want to game to succeed because it's actually amazing.

If you notice, if you can visit the official ESO forums, people aren't having near as much problems as people claim they do on this forum. It's kind of funny.

Myself? 3 beta weekends and 5 day early access, I've experienced no lag, no dc's, and one bug in total in probably 30+ hours of gampelay. One (1) bug, and that was fixed with a relog. Lol.
    I don't consider it game breaking (while I'm sure many others do), I just ran off and killed some butterflies. I've been waiting for this game for a very long time and like you, I had no problems in all the betas I was in. I guess a total of three beta weekends, and then I didn't get to play until two days ago for early access.

The fact I had no problems in beta is why I'm surprised I'm having them now. It won't stop me from playing, just makes me go do something else.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...in=1+day&date=

One guy even provides a picture, which I'll do if the problem persists when the servers are up. <3

But don't take questions or peoples problems as them trying to deter the community, these problems do exist, and I learned in beta just because they don't exist to you don't mean that they aren't affecting ANYONE else.

Edit: Agreeing, this pre-launch has been amazing. Other than my invisible mobs and NPC's, I've ran into no other problems.
    Last edited by Tazila; 2014-04-03 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamona View Post
    How much more time?

(Yeah, i know... did not felt this way since WOW launch...)
    Game will be live again at 00.01am in 2 hours. But early acces came online 30 mins earlier then they told us so maybe you will be able to login from 23.30pm. I wouldn't start spamming the login servers untill then.

Deleted
    oh just come back from work and find out the servers are down to prepare for launch??? i thought it would just go right from early access to full launch, so are they down until tommorow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh just come back from work and find out the servers are down to prepare for launch??? i thought it would just go right from early access to full launch, so are they down until tommorow?
    Few hours they say.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Well, I don't care whether you believe my "claim" is true or not. I HAVE had quest issue, and a few other issues. In fact, I can narrow it down to a pretty short list.

1. Quest mobs not spawning due to phasing tech. (this only happens when the server is being pushed, has happened since beta and is still happening)
    2. Random disconnects with an "unknown error" message. (which is confirmed by Zenimax so you can't say it doesn't exist. Never experienced this in beta and only seems to start happening after leaving the first major zone of each faction)
    3. Random Horse dismounts. (this has been alleviated some, but people still get randomly dismounted and it seems to be at specific spots also, did not happen to me in beta)
    4. Not sure if bug or not (I would imagine it is or the Stam stat for horses is useless) But horses seem to be able to sprint indefinitely. (happened in beta)

That being said, this "pre-launch" has probably been the smoothest I've experienced.
    Pretty much what I've had next to 1., didn't have that (that I know off).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and @Master Guns:

I'd also like the mention a lot of people here are probably asking about bugs/complaining because everyone here posts quickly. I'm not posting my problems on the ESO forums, regardless of reading through them, because I can get a faster response here, which I like. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Maybe they are putting up different realms for different languages with the "massive" new player wave coming...one may dream.

Going to bed now, I wish you all a very smooth second launch! (report all bugs so they are fixed by tommorow afternoon when I get home *chuckle*)
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2014-04-03 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2. Random disconnects with an "unknown error" message. (which is confirmed by Zenimax so you can't say it doesn't exist. Never experienced this in beta and only seems to start happening after leaving the first major zone of each faction)
    This is the big one I think. It seems to effect different players with different frequencies. Some people are not able to stay connected for more then a few minutes at a time, rendering the game unplayable. Zenimax says that to fix this, we have to open a range of ports in our firewall. To me that is not an reasonable solution as many people play from networks they have no control over (universities) and others simply have no control over their ISP provided firewall. The reason it happens I think is when a player transitions to a different instance server causing the return packets to originate from a different source then the request was expecting, so the firewall blocks it and the player gets out of sync and disconnects. This is frankly game breaking for some people.

Even for those of us who CAN open the ports, it's not a great idea security wise as it lets anyone in the world past the firewall on those ports. Even if the only listener is the ESO client, people may find exploits that let it execute arbitrary system commands or use that to force users onto a fake server to steal account information.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Oh and @Master Guns:

I'd also like the mention a lot of people here are probably asking about bugs/complaining because everyone here posts quickly. I'm not posting my problems on the ESO forums, regardless of reading through them, because I can get a faster response here, which I like. <3
    Plus the official forums are just... idk... really not user friendly IMHO. If my account was outright hacked or I was unable to even log in, I would go there. But for nuisance bugs I go here or TF.

Deleted
    Loving the game so far, currently lvl 6 and having a blast exploring and playing different styles on my night blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't care whether you believe my "claim" is true or not. I HAVE had quest issue, and a few other issues. In fact, I can narrow it down to a pretty short list.

3. Random Horse dismounts. (this has been alleviated some, but people still get randomly dismounted and it seems to be at specific spots also, did not happen to me in beta)
    Horses will throw you occasionally if they are hungry. Could that be it?

I've had some bugs myself, but I've been able to work through them all. Haven't seen anything game breaking that makes me go "ew". In fact, I've been impressed with the immersion of the game that I am looking forward to playing when I get off work and yes I will sub.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Speaking any language except English or any language in elder scrolls lore (Dragon, akaviri daedric) should be banned.
    It would be illegal, though. So you little Nazis will have to suffer it.

So are the servers coming up at 00.00?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    Horses will throw you occasionally if they are hungry. Could that be it?

I've had some bugs myself, but I've been able to work through them all. Haven't seen anything game breaking that makes me go "ew". In fact, I've been impressed with the immersion of the game that I am looking forward to playing when I get off work and yes I will sub.
    Really the only ones that piss me off are where quest NPC or mods don't spawn or can't be interacted with. I get fully immersed in the game, I go running (yes, running. not riding) through the zones looking behind every damn bush and rock. Talk to every NPC that can be talked to, and pay attention to them, soaking up their stories. Nothing kills that more than spending and hour on a questline where at the end I'm supposed to talk to some hunters to duel them so I can earn the respect of an elder only to see that the hunters are bugged out and can't be interacted with. It just kinda kills the game at that time. I have to log out and do something else like play with the kids or something... and they like going outside and the sun is just so bright and it burns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonb View Post
    So are the servers coming up at 00.00?
    Probably. Maybe an hour later, or maybe 30 minutes early. You never know with Zenimax. Last Sunday the servers were opened 1 hour earlier than expected. Not that I mind, though.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same, get back from work...error message trying to log in and assume the worst...nope, servers just not available. ok. :P

I've had bugs also, including some major quest chains in Glenumbra that blocked progress. I reported all bugs I've come across. If you don't speak up they won't know.

However, some of these quest bugs have been known a way long time ago in beta, and i've done my part reporting them. They should not be issues now. On the bright side there was always someplace else to go and something else to do.

More troubling for me was pvp in cyrodil. I was hoping that optimization would allow sub par computers to live another day. My i5-750, msi660ti tf was not well suited to running at high video settings in cyrodil, and for that I'm disappointed. I think the game crashed on me once because of cpu load. On medium settings it was tolerable in large fights I guess. I can run on high in pve most places but in towns with lots of people it definitely bogs down.

So to enjoy this game to its fullest you better have a good cpu (i5-4670 or i7-4770 or greater) and 660 ti or better. Decent ram would help.

I've thought of buying a better cooler for the cpu (it can't be overclocked) but think now i might just be wasting my money if I end up buying something newer anyway.

Oh well, first world problems as they say....I'm enjoying launch regardless.

Let's be real here. Yes, there have been a few bugged quests, but majorly it has gone VERY smoothly, compared to any other mmo release or xpac release. I have played a bunch of mmo's from evercrack on, and this gone pretty damn well in my opinion. I mean technically, the game ISN'T EVEN OUT YET. Most of the bugged quests got fixed with maintenance the other day as well. I have a wow guildy that plays too and he has had the DC'ing issue, but I haven't had it once. Of course it isn't perfect, but I can take you to any major mmo out right now and show you bugs, and problems. The graphics are amazing, and assuming they have a good top end pve I will be staying with this mmo. I honestly think a lot of you people are nit-picking and focusing on whatever small bad thing you may have noticed instead of the overall quality with a realistic view. I know a few have had legit major issues, and I would encourage you to uninstall and reinstall, as many don't seem to have the issues you do. Also, for DC issues, check your firewall and settings, as well as any other common culprits.

My PC setup for reference is:
    AMD 1090t Black edition 6 core overclocked to 4.0 Ghz
    Asus Pro 2.0 V5 motherboard
    Asus Direct CU II 7870 factory overclocked
    8 gb G. Skill 1600 ram
    WD 7200 rpm sata 3 1 TB HD
    Thermaltake Soprano Quad fan case

Deleted
    I have a distant feeling, that the servers will be up soon...
    (Received different error message )

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up for those with the random "unknown error" disconnects, they are asking for our IP address and approximate times of occurrence.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...necting#latest

So at least they're working on it...

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamona View Post
    I have a distant feeling, that the servers will be up soon...
    (Received different error message )
    According to their forums, they're hoping to start up somewhere around 5-6 eastern time, US.