Endless Fury(Sorc ability) is soooo damn useful. How could any sorc go without it.

Also I created a really fun Sorc build: http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...fm6ctyfV6ctyfR

Check it out, I've completed most of it, only need lightning flood and whirlwind(later turned into whirling blades), I'm level 7 right now.
    It's so much fun. If all goes well, mana won't be an issue.

I didn't set up armor or anything, just skills.

Quote Originally Posted by despair9 View Post
    Meh thats pretty good score for a MMO that is getting so much hating from all sides, besides CATA had 5,3 and MOP has 4,6.
    Protip: Takhisis has been doing everything he can to try and make the game seem bad this entire thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Protip: Takhisis has been doing everything he can to try and make the game seem bad this entire thread.
    It's nothing new. He did it for GW2, probably still does occasionally. I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing during rift and swtor, or if he's doing it in the EQN or Wildstar threads. It's just kind of what he does.

Lmao, if you're an Argonian NB with heavy armor rapid mending passive, swallow soul ability slotted, and quick to mend racial. You can a 23% increase in healing received.

Assuming there's no cap on that. Which there probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    He did it for GW2
    GW 2 had scammed me by denying me the refund promised by their advertizement and denying me technical support.

This game tried to scam me by attempting to charge me for a month of gameplay in order to access the so-called 'free month'.

People should be aware of such dishonest practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    GW 2 had scammed me by denying me the refund promised by their advertizement and denying me technical support.

This game tried to scam me by attempting to charge me for a month of gameplay in order to access the so-called 'free month'.

People should be aware of such dishonest practices.
    They weren't dishonest. And reading off the metacritic score isn't enlightening anybody to "dishonest practices". It's attempting to denigrate a game because you don't like it. Or you don't like that people like it. Or you're just a hater in general. My guess is it's a combination of all three.

By the way, I wasn't charged for a mandatory month and neither were scores of others. It was a poor implementation of CC authorization. Bad idea? Sure. Dishonest? Not in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are peoples opinions on Templar tanks? I want to be a tank or heal when ever I feel like it. And DPS once in a while too.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    What are peoples opinions on Templar tanks? I want to be tank and heal when ever I feel like switching. And DPS once in a while too.
    You _probably_ aren't going to have skill points to do both without resetting your skills.

That said I'm tanking as a Templar and not having issues, so long as I have a healer that is capable of using more than 1 skill or healing in light armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

You _probably_ aren't going to have skill points to do both without resetting your skills.

That said I'm tanking as a Templar and not having issues, so long as I have a healer that is capable of using more than 1 skill or healing in light armor.
    Why not? 300 skill points give or take should be plenty enough to max all the class/weapon/armor skills. So you can freely switch whenever you want. Just gotta hunt those skyshards though.

And yes, templar tanks are plenty viable. My guild has a templar tank and he's doing the VR dungeons. They just have to go heavy on the magicka side since many of their skills are quite costly.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    By the way, I wasn't charged for a mandatory month and neither were scores of others.
    Sure you didn't. But the facts...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Hmm... So CC as many as you can, tank the rest. That sounds like a lot of fun.
    It sure is. Not only that. Everyone needs to be active and aware of what's going on.
    Sinergy is rewarded. It reminds me of thc heroics only with a much more instinctive combat system.
    I am loving group content as a healer so far. Can't wait to hit high level content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Are there numbers available on the first week sales? Due to buying of mandatory month and abysmal Metacritic score (6,8) I have a feeling they are not faring well.

Update: they seem to solve a month issue... by removing support for every payment method other than a credit card. Ridiculous.

Ridiculous. I don't have a credit card I can use myself so there ends my way to sub for eso hope they add the other ways of subbing back soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully they just add gametime to the store so you can buy it with the other options from there. Blizzard did that aswell.

Deleted
    I just checked and paypal is still an option for me. You can also add a time card which you can buy from most gaming stores.

I did my very first dungeon the other day (Banished Cells), as a melee dps templar in light/med armor. Oh wow, was I embarrassed at how easily I died. The tank and healer seemed pretty decent, but I was such a glass cannon it was hilarious. Halfway through I switched out of my DW spec to resto staff (only other thing I've trained) and it went better, could off-heal a bit and had enough distance to see when mobs were coming for me without getting roflstomped immediately.

Damn this game is fun. I LOVE how chaotic the dungeons are, how aggro works...I haven't felt so on my toes, reactive, in a dungeon in a long time. Especially not as a dps. It's giving me fond nostalgia of vanilla WoW's BRD, when any pull could go FUBAR at the drop of a hat. I hope this continues through to the endgame; it's refreshing to feel like you're fighting things that actually want to kill you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    I did my very first dungeon the other day (Banished Cells), as a melee dps templar in light/med armor. Oh wow, was I embarrassed at how easily I died. The tank and healer seemed pretty decent, but I was such a glass cannon it was hilarious. Halfway through I switched out of my DW spec to resto staff (only other thing I've trained) and it went better, could off-heal a bit and had enough distance to see when mobs were coming for me without getting roflstomped immediately.

Damn this game is fun. I LOVE how chaotic the dungeons are, how aggro works...I haven't felt so on my toes, reactive, in a dungeon in a long time. Especially not as a dps. It's giving me fond nostalgia of vanilla WoW's BRD, when any pull could go FUBAR at the drop of a hat. I hope this continues through to the endgame; it's refreshing to feel like you're fighting things that actually want to kill you.
    Feel the same. I love the fact that I need to slot "shadow cloak" as a nb healer cause mobs -will- go for me when they feel like.
    I also love seeing pugs where people go "mh ok so this isn't as easy as I thought let me communicate with people and sort shit out".
    It's so refreshing.
    I went from wanting to pvp only to being pve addicted
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-04-14 at 09:33 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been pretty lucky in dungeons so far, did the 9 dungeons up to level 30 and the only time things really went south was when an Elden Hollow boss glitched and summoned a ridiculous amount of skeletons. Generally I end up with a very squishy tank but two very capable damage dealers, or a great tank but two..not-so-capable damage dealers.

Deleted
    Does anyone know where to go if the northspire quest is bugged? Zenimax doesn't seem to want to fix their buggy quests so I have to move on. But where?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Does anyone know where to go if the northspire quest is bugged? Zenimax doesn't seem to want to fix their buggy quests so I have to move on. But where?
    At this point: If you think it's bugged, it is bugged.

Try changing the instance by relogging repeatedly; move on and try again later; report the quest.
    That's all you can do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    At this point: If you think it's bugged, it is bugged.

Try changing the instance by relogging repeatedly; move on and try again later; report the quest.
    That's all you can do.
    It really is bugged hard, dozens of people standing in front of the graveyard at all times.

The problem is that I don't know where to go next. I am done with that zone and don't know where to continue.

Deleted
    So I'm level 22 with only 1 more Quest and the dungeon to go in Grahtwood. The next zone is supposedly 25-30.

Why the hell am I so far behind? I did the starter island, completed everything on the map there and did the same in Auridon.
    I explored everything, did every Quest, Anchor and dungeon I came across and I'm still behind. I'm confused.

Does Zenimax want me to farm mobs/dungeons or pvp to catch up in levels..?